Sign in to follow this  
Proteus71

Worst trade in the league ever.

A couple of years ago D. Donald was hot with a huge start. Around week 8 or so, I offer Driver to the Moss owner (a Packer fan), and he takes it. Best trade eva!

No. I believe it was Mr. Anonymous. Though I am also a Packer fan, I don't let that get in the way of my FF decisions. If anything, I have less optimism for Packer players thinking I'm letting my fanism get in the way of good decisions.

I got Culpepper for Byron Leftwich, Kerry Collins and Kelley Washington.

:rolleyes: Thanks for reminding me. $#@$@$@$ :cheers:

No. I believe it was Mr. Anonymous. Though I am also a Packer fan, I don't let that get in the way of my FF decisions. If anything, I have less optimism for Packer players thinking I'm letting my fanism get in the way of good decisions.

he should have been removed from the league for that.

there is bad trades, but when a trade like that happens...when there just is absolutely no explanation fot it....

Its either collusiion (which it was not) or an idiot.

he was clearly an idiot who did not deserve to own a geek league team.

Was that deal Moss for Driver straight up? I thought something else was in there. A long time ago and I can't remember.

And yes, I must say we have had some questionable moves by owners no longer in this league. LOTF and All-Moons I think both really screwed themselves on our inagural draft day. As they traded all their top draft picks for many middle round picks. Sounded great at the time, until after the draft you look at your roster and realize the only running backs you have with any value are Jerome Bettis and Michael Bennett.

Was that deal Moss for Driver straight up? I thought something else was in there. A long time ago and I can't remember.

And yes, I must say we have had some questionable moves by owners no longer in this league. LOTF and All-Moons I think both really screwed themselves on our inagural draft day. As they traded all their top draft picks for many middle round picks. Sounded great at the time, until after the draft you look at your roster and realize the only running backs you have with any value are Jerome Bettis and Michael Bennett.

Allmoons also focked up a team in the Shula League and bailed

I thought he knew a lot about FF, but the guy must be an idiot

Last year i had him on AIM a lot and he would chat about coming back from Bills Training Camp telling me MacGahee is limping and Henry looks 100 times better and MacGahee looks awful...so i think i got inside info and i trade Macgahee to Dr J in Landry... i got robbed and i will never forgive for that one....it really ruined my team in that league and i have to start all over.

No.  I believe it was Mr. Anonymous.  Though I am also a Packer fan, I don't let that get in the way of my FF decisions.  If anything, I have less optimism for Packer players thinking I'm letting my fanism get in the way of good decisions.

there is bad trades, but when a trade like that happens...when there just is absolutely no explanation fot it....

When the trade was made (around week 10), Driver had more yards and TD's than Moss.

No.  I believe it was Mr. Anonymous.  Though I am also a Packer fan, I don't let that get in the way of my FF decisions.  If anything, I have less optimism for Packer players thinking I'm letting my fanism get in the way of good decisions.

When the trade was made (around week 10), Driver had more yards and TD's than Moss.

so!!!

fock Mushin Muhammid had more TD's than Moss but if anyone made that trade then they be an idiot too.

So if in week 8 this year if Eddie Kennison has more td's than Moss it makes it reasonable to trade Moss?

fock that !

you'd have to be a ###### which this guy clearly was/is

so!!!

fock Mushin Muhammid had more TD's than Moss but if anyone made that trade then they be an idiot too.

So if in week 8 this year if Eddie Kennison has more td's than Moss it makes it reasonable to trade Moss?

fock that !

you'd have to be a ###### which this guy clearly was/is

You are one seriously high stressed dude.