Sign in to follow this  
Players drafted but not in Yahoo yet...

Are we allowed to do this like in GHBI and GHBII?

Absolutely. You can draft your mom, if you like.

Cool...

what if stats accumulate for a player but yahoo doesn't have them in their database yet? it seems like i remember in years past that yahoo isn't exactly quick on the trigger with adding newly called up players and such. :unsure:

what if stats accumulate for a player but yahoo doesn't have them in their database yet? it seems like i remember in years past that yahoo isn't exactly quick on the trigger with adding newly called up players and such. :doublethumbsup:

you can retroactively set service time, I believe. So you'd start the placeholder, and when Yahoo lists the player, Commish edits the roster as if the real player had been there all along.

what if stats accumulate for a player but yahoo doesn't have them in their database yet?  it seems like i remember in years past that yahoo isn't exactly quick on the trigger with adding newly called up players and such. :doublethumbsup:

you can retroactively set service time, I believe. So you'd start the placeholder, and when Yahoo lists the player, Commish edits the roster as if the real player had been there all along.

I have never used that feature before, so I can't tell you if it works or not...

what if stats accumulate for a player but yahoo doesn't have them in their database yet?  it seems like i remember in years past that yahoo isn't exactly quick on the trigger with adding newly called up players and such. :bandana:

I have never used that feature before, so I can't tell you if it works or not...

what have you done in the past to restore stats to a player who's not in Yahoo, then?

what if stats accumulate for a player but yahoo doesn't have them in their database yet?  it seems like i remember in years past that yahoo isn't exactly quick on the trigger with adding newly called up players and such. :huh:

what have you done in the past to restore stats to a player who's not in Yahoo, then?

Well, players that were drafted but not in Yahoo could not be played until they are added to the league because I use a dummy holder for them and never thought about doing retroactive stats because they were such sleeper picks that most people didn't want to start them for a while anyway...