Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

Man are you guys focked.

1) KJ

2) McGahee

3) Ronnie (yeah, that's the 1.01 ass bags).

Bench) Hammer's leftovers from the 3 RB's taken in the top 5.

And with the 1.01 in 06, that bench will probably get a bit deeper. Not to mention the 1.05, and my #1 and #2 in 06...

It's like Serbian's former dynasty, except it comes complete with a bench at RB, a real QB in Big Ben, and a real #1 WR in Roy. I might as well send you all my mailing address so you can just save Ralph the trouble every year. Try again in 2011.

And with the 1.01 in 06

You planning on finishing last? Cause that ain't going to be my draft slot, pal. :D

I thought I had 1.01 in 2006 :sleep:

And when you actually get a real QB for a fantasy league and actually have someone besides the 3 RB's you can say your looking different then Serb, until then your looking exactly like him. 3 Great RB's (and jury's still out on that, but I like the look of it) and little else. You should have one nice WR, dat's about it.

a real QB in Big Ben

This is the most amusing thing in this thread.

a real QB in Big Ben

I laughed so hard I almost SHARTED........... :lol:

a real QB in Big Ben

I laughed so hard I almost SHARTED........... :o

Yeah, the hype machine is still in full force even after Big Ben showed the world his true colors!!! :angry:

It's like Serbian's former dynasty, except it comes complete with a bench at RB, a real QB in Big Ben, and a real #1 WR in Roy.

1. Former Dynasty? I've won 3 division titles and 2 ultimate bowls in 3 years and have been downgraded already?

2. Your real QB "Big Phlem" was outperformed by Favre and Plummer last year.

3. Detroit now has three #1 WR's. They are Roy Williams, Mike Williams, and Charles Rogers.

:( Good luck rebuilding. It brings me great joy to see young fellers like you, trying to compare your squad to greatness. Until you win something, leave the analysis to Miller and me. We've earned it. :rolleyes:

:bench: Good luck rebuilding. It brings me great joy to see young fellers like you, trying to compare your squad to greatness. Until you win something, leave the analysis to Miller and me. We've earned it. :blink:

:lol: 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10..."It's Over, KO"

I thought I had 1.01 in 2006 :thumbsup:

And then you noticed that Krispy's RB's are Jerome Bettis, Marshall Faulk, and Dominic Rhodes.

1. Former Dynasty? I've won 3 division titles and 2 ultimate bowls in 3 years and have been downgraded already?

Did you win last year? I didn't think so...

The run is over, Priest is on his way out and your one way trip to suckdome is well underway.

Congrats to you and Miller for schooling the children, but play time is over.

I thought I had 1.01 in 2006 :thumbsup:

And then you noticed that Krispy's RB's are Jerome Bettis, Marshall Faulk, and Dominic Rhodes.

You forgot Larry FREAKIN' Croom, brother!@#!# :rolleyes:

I thought I had 1.01 in 2006 :wall:

Kinda a turtle race the way I see it:

Brees

RB of the week

Chambers

Colbert

Porter

S. Moss/Heap/Witten

or

Delhomme

Dunn

Clev RB

Muhammed

J. Smith

Warrick

Neither look great to me, I think it's a coin flip, cause as we all know, either team could get a good schedule and win 5 games.

Neither look great to me, I think it's a coin flip, cause as we all know, either team could get a good schedule and win 5 games.

Dunn and Cleveland RB aren't great - but I'd have to give them a pretty big nod over Larry Croom and Co. Bettis was a top 15 RB last season and the #1 scorer on the team outside of Brees. It's unlikely he even approaches it again, so those 176 points are more than likely going to need to be replaced. And there aren't too many likely candidates there that can do so. It's probably more like 70/30.

Besides...1.01, 1.02....does it really matter? The guy you get at either will be qualified to sit on my bench and bring KJ and McGahee gatorade. :P :P

a real QB in Big Ben

I laughed so hard I almost SHARTED........... :lol:

Yeah, the hype machine is still in full force even after Big Ben showed the world his true colors!!! :lol:

True colors = one of the best seasons for a rookie QB in league history. ;)

a real QB in Big Ben

I laughed so hard I almost SHARTED........... :D

Yeah, the hype machine is still in full force even after Big Ben showed the world his true colors!!! :lol:

True colors = one of the best seasons for a rookie QB in league history. :pointstosky:

:lol: And he still sucked ass in fantasy :lol:

a real QB in Big Ben

Yeah, the hype machine is still in full force even after Big Ben showed the world his true colors!!! :huh:

True colors = one of the best seasons for a rookie QB in league history. :D

:mad: And he still sucked ass in fantasy :lol:

#17 overall QB as a rookie, and ahead of Palmer who you love to hype. Not too shabby when put in perspective. In fact he scored more points than any QB that was on your "championship" roster last season, so he's plenty to get the job done even assuming he never progresses a bit.

a real QB in Big Ben

Yeah, the hype machine is still in full force even after Big Ben showed the world his true colors!!! :mad:

True colors = one of the best seasons for a rookie QB in league history. :thumbsup:

:mad: And he still sucked ass in fantasy :lol:

#17 overall QB as a rookie, and ahead of Palmer who you love to hype. Not too shabby when put in perspective. In fact he scored more points than any QB that was on your "championship" roster last season, so he's plenty to get the job done even assuming he never progresses a bit.

Since your a little slow to this fact, #17 sucks and it isn't even starter worthy. I love Palmer, but I still went out and got a proven top 5 QB to start now didn't I. You were dissing on SA and saying you have a real QB, but all SA had was the #5 ranked QB last year (Favre), the #7 ranked QB last year (Plummer), and the 20th ranked QB (Harrington) who funny enough only had 1 less point then you "real QB". Also, not sure where you got your #17 from, but according to the Landry website he was tied for 18th with, yep you got it, Palmer, and just so your aware, Big Ben played in more games only to finish with the same points. So it looks like you really don't have a real QB after all now do ya!

:P

You were dissing on SA and saying you have a real QB, but all SA had was the #5 ranked QB last year (Favre), the #7 ranked QB last year (Plummer), and the 20th ranked QB (Harrington) who funny enough only had 1 less point then you "real QB".  Also, not sure where you got your #17 from, but according to the Landry website he was tied for 18th with, yep you got it, Palmer, and just so your aware, Big Ben played in more games only to finish with the same points.  So it looks like you really don't have a real QB after all now do ya!

:thumbsup:

Did he win a title last season? So what does what Favre and Plummer did during his demise to suckdome really matter?

In 2003, when he won his 2nd title, Jake Plummer was his starting QB. And where did he rank?... You guessed it, #17!

Roeth is a better than any QB that was on Serbian's team during the run by a good bit. He's better than any QB that has appeared in a title game to this point. Why you would even try and "debate" this point is beyond me.

And I'm getting #17 from the 2004 site. In case you didn't notice what you were voting on again, we changed the scoring this season for QB's. What you see on the 2005 site isn't accurate for past history at the QB position.

And I'm getting #17 from the 2004 site. In case you didn't notice what you were voting on again, we changed the scoring this season for QB's. What you see on the 2005 site isn't accurate for past history at the QB position.

ahh, I see, still doesn't change the fact that Big Ben sucks. Can you win with him, yep, hell I won with Jon Kitna!!! :rolleyes: But I wouldn't make the comment that you have a "real QB" when your QB is no better then team you were downgrading to a "has been".

LOOK...LOOK...RETARD FIGHT!!!#$!@#! :rolleyes:

In 2003, when he won his 2nd title, Jake Plummer was his starting QB.  And where did he rank?...  You guessed it, #17!   

And by the way, Plummer missed 4 games that year, so on a ppg basis, I'm betting Plummer was top 10 that year.

HTH

And also, Plummer scored 25 points in that championship game and without all 25, I'm the 2 time defending champ. How many times has Big Ben scored 25 points in his carear???? Oh that's right, never! :thumbsup:

In 2003, when he won his 2nd title, Jake Plummer was his starting QB.   And where did he rank?...  You guessed it, #17!   

And by the way, Plummer missed 4 games that year, so on a ppg basis, I'm betting Plummer was top 10 that year.

HTH

And also, Plummer scored 25 points in that championship game and without all 25, I'm the 2 time defending champ. How many times has Big Ben scored 25 points in his carear???? Oh that's right, never! :pointstosky:

Glad you pointed that out because Big Ben didn't start the season and missed a game and a half in the first 16 due to that as well. His PPG was surely higher due to that.

Any way you slice it, it was a damn impressive rookie campaign and there's no reason to believe that Big Ben won't be more than solid over the rest of his career, both NFL and FFwise.

Besides, I don't really need even a good QB to take a squad full of overachieving 3rd down RB's on the verge of losing their jobs like you're sporting. :ph34r:

1) KJ - 10 points

2) McGahee - 15 points

3) Ronnie (yeah, that's the 1.01 ass bags). - 8 pts

Bench) Hammer's leftovers from the 3 RB's taken in the top 5. - Benson - 5 pts

Boy, look at those pts so far, your right we are focked!!! :thumbsup:

Find me on AIM tonight if your available, if not I'll call you tomorrow to discuss sunday.

1) KJ - 10 points

2) McGahee - 15 points

Boy, look at those pts so far, your right we are focked!!! :pointstosky:

Find me on AIM tonight if your available, if not I'll call you tomorrow to discuss sunday.

JJ Arrington... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Don't worry about my guys - the season is still young much like every single one of them. On the other hand, Mr Arrington's career seems about to end before it even got started.

1) KJ - 10 points

2) McGahee - 15 points

Boy, look at those pts so far, your right we are focked!!! :lol:

Don't worry about my guys - the season is still young much like every single one of them. On the other hand, Mr Arrington's career seems about to end before it even got started.

Good thing I don't need him, he's just a luxery that I can afford to fall on his face, you don't seem to have that luxery, but thanks for thinking about me :mad:

It's like Serbian's former dynasty, except it comes complete with a bench at RB, a real QB in Big Ben, and a real #1 WR in Roy. I might as well send you all my mailing address so you can just save Ralph the trouble every year.

:wall:

1) KJ - 10 points

2) McGahee - 15 points

Boy, look at those pts so far, your right we are focked!!! :thumbsup:

Good thing I don't need him, he's just a luxery that I can afford to fall on his face, you don't seem to have that luxery, but thanks for thinking about me ;)

I have the luxury of time on my side. Ya see, I don't have ancient RB's like Dillon that I'm counting on, or inept replacements like JJ Arrington. I deal in young studs, you might try it sometime. It's only a matter of time before this stud filled backfield has me in my rightful place - at the top.

a real QB in Big Ben

As of right now, Big Ben is the #6 QB in the league. What's even scarier is that he's done it on 32 passes. :lol:

Willis McGahee - 20

Ronnie Brown - 20

Thomas Jones - 16

Kevin Jones - BYE

Hmmmm, seems like you may have thrown in the towel a little early Miller.

Willis McGahee - 20

Ronnie Brown - 20

Thomas Jones - 16

A fine performance but it won't be enough against the Colorado Bombers. :rolleyes:

Willis McGahee - 20

Ronnie Brown - 20

Thomas Jones - 16

A fine performance but it won't be enough against the Colorado Bombers. :wall:

Going to suck for one of us - the only teams over 100 at this point, and it figures that we have to play each other.

Very happy to see my young studs be just that though, no matter the outcome.

Going to suck for one of us - the only teams over 100 at this point, and it figures that we have to play each other.

Kaeding's FG just put me over the winning margin! Great game, and bad luck!

:thumbsup:

Kaeding's FG just put me over the winning margin! Great game, and bad luck!

:thumbsdown:

Great game by your team. Mine showed up this week, but your guys were just too much.

I might as well send you all my mailing address so you can just save Ralph the trouble every year.

For the bill for the season dues?

0-3 for such a promising team. :headbanger:

I might as well send you all my mailing address so you can just save Ralph the trouble every year.

For the bill for the season dues?

0-3 for such a promising team. :unsure:

And whose team has more points on the season again? I just happen to have more points scored against me than the #1 scoring team in the league has.

It'll turn around soon enough, but it is definitely a shame that I can't play crappy teams like the Schmeg every week. I'd be 2-1 against your sorry team.

I'd be 2-1 against your sorry team.

Too bad imaginary wins don't count in our league. :lol:

I'd be 2-1 against your sorry team.

Too bad imaginary wins don't count in our league. :thumbsdown:

Since you're so confident, how about a $50 wager on who has a better record over the final 10 games? Don't worry, I really don't expect you to take it, I recognize empty trash talk when I see it.

<yawn> with the sidebets, DrJ.

It's as simple as "I need to own up to my 0-3 record (worst in the league, by the way) when I predicted that I would destroy every team in the league."

I haven't said anything about my record or my confidence in my team in this thread - you have. So suck it up, big boy!!!!

<yawn> with the sidebets, DrJ.

It's as simple as "I need to own up to my 0-3 record (worst in the league, by the way) when I predicted that I would destroy every team in the league."

I haven't said anything about my record or my confidence in my team in this thread - you have.  So suck it up, big boy!!!!

Like I said, nothing but empty trash talk that you're unwilling to back up.

I still stand by my statements that this team is a budding dynasty and you guys are focked. You know it, I know it, even tuna knows it.

Absolutely nothing has changed and I was pretty clear that I expected the team to be merely a solid team this year with massive improvement in 06 and beyond. My all play record of 16-16 (better than the Schmeg) and my points scored (better than the Schmeg) indicate that the team is performing just fine and is getting a few tough breaks. 0-3 means nothing, there are 13 games in an FF regular season.

So what is it you were expecting exactly? Me to come in here and say me team is 0-3 and will suck forever? You and I both know it's not true, and that it doesn't even suck as of today as indicated by your unwillingness to take my sidebet. So until you want to put some money where your mouth is, like I am more than willing to do, why don't you spend a little less time worrying about my record and a little more worrying about how you're going to find yourself a real #2 RB to build around before Alexander is 30.

Like I said, nothing but empty trash talk that you're unwilling to back up. So until you want to put some money where your mouth is, like I am more than willing to do...

Then lets make this about YOUR team and not mine, shall we?

I'll bet $50 you that, for the rest of the season, you will not wind up with a regular season record that is 8-5 or better.

7-6 is MEDIOCRE, at best, so if you wind up at 7-6 (or worse) then we are NOT focked (like you originally indicated). And then you have to SUCK IT UP and admit that you were, as usual, highly highly overestimating your team's capabilities.

So put your money where your mouth is, DrJ....let's make you accountable for your predictions.