Sign in to follow this  
whoisjgalt

Round 3 Commentary

I wonder if the last two picks made danzone happy?

McPherson was the other guy I considered with Pearman. He could be good, he could never play a snap. He's a top notch athlete though, so it should be fun to find out what he can do.

Dan wasn't going to get both, but needing a TE and also having Brooks would suggest that those would be his first two choices here.

I figure I've got the "pretty good QB" talent pool locked up. I'll wait and see if McPherson can be Daunte Culpepper or Akili Smith.

Not sure when Dan plans on picking, but I'm heading out in about 10 minutes. I'll be home to make a pick by about 5:30 or so.

I would normally send a PM but I haven't made up my mind yet. If Dan picks in the next 10, then I'll force myself to make a decision.

Some lady jumped in front of a Metro train and I was like "I'm gonna hold up the CHIMI draft!#!$!" and then I get home to find danzone picking as I'm getting here. :clap:

Also, I think Cedric Houston has the talent to be good and he finds himself in a good situation with CuMar getting close to old age. Also, I think Blaylock was just a product of the Chiefs' running game. So, what I'm saying is that I just drafted the Jets' starting RB for 2006. :blink:

Sorry about the delay guys! Work has been really like work lately.

I was wanting Alex Smith, but really didn't give give McPherson too much thought at all. From what I'm hearing is that he is so raw and he probably won't play a down for a few years.

As for my pick, I really don't know much at all about Mark Bradley and playting for the Bears really doesn't help much either, but he was the highest drafted player remaining so I took him.

:blink:

Now I wonder if ToFro will make my decision an easy one or leave me with a difficult one.

I honestly thought Jackson had gone already.

I was considering and researching Houston, but wilzone killed that idea. Deciding between Walter and another when lo and behold, a lightning fast giant behind flawed starters caught mein eye. Damn, I'm lurving my fraft. :hyper:

I actually had a different player targetted for 3.05 from about a month ago when I put my rankings together. That guy is still there, but the way the fraft is going, it looks like he'll last until my 4th round pick.

Walter is aight. I'm just filling out my roster at this point.

I actually had a different player targetted for 3.05 from about a month ago when I put my rankings together. That guy is still there, but the way the fraft is going, it looks like he'll last until my 4th round pick.

Walter is aight. I'm just filling out my roster at this point.

I'm 90% sure that I know who this is. :headbanger:

I actually had a different player targetted for 3.05 from about a month ago when I put my rankings together.  That guy is still there, but the way the fraft is going, it looks like he'll last until my 4th round pick.

Walter is aight.  I'm just filling out my roster at this point.

I'm 90% sure that I know who this is. :shocking:

wow, really? If you can guess, more power to you -- I don't think anyone would know though.

You can PM me a name - I'll tell you straight up if you're right or not

Fenwickzone:

I've left a PM list at O's place for you for my 3.07 selection. If Bunster has picked and I haven't, fell free to use it. Thanks.

Now I wonder if ToFro will make my decision an easy one or leave me with a difficult one.

He did make it easy. :yes:

When I was sitting OTC at 3.01, I saw two QB's worth grabbing and one RB and four WR's. With two RB's in this draft already, I felt alright passing on Houston. I figured both QB's would be gone by 3.07 and at least one WR of the four would last to that pick.

If I had gone WR at 3.01, it would have been Henry or Jackson. So I'm happy to have been able to wait and still get one of the two. If Torrid had not taken Parker (nor Henry) then the choice would have been a little more difficult for me, but I was planning to take Henry over Parker anyway.

I cannot BELIEVE I could have had Darren Sproles, and I passed! ;) :rolleyes: :D

:D

I needed to pick up a piece of the SD backup situation. Not that I think LT2's getting hurt or anything. But I really like Sproles, and didn't think he'd get back to me in the 4th.

soory for the delay - doctor+batman+sick family+softball=tardy frafting

anyway, I'm happy with my TE pick and stuff :thumbsup:

I suspected Nugent going this next round. Had I not had the 6 picks, I may have waited.

As for my pick, I really don't know much at all about Mark Bradley and playting for the Bears really doesn't help much either, but he was the highest drafted player remaining so I took him.

:o

:lol: