Sign in to follow this  
blueman

projections from other sights

Has anybody compiled projections from one or two other sources on the cheatsheet compiler that they would be willing to share? I was gonna do it myself, but am running low on time and don't see myself getting it done before draft day...

if you coul just email me the excel file to koren_amit@emc.com i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance...

someone went to a lot of trouble to switch the stats for a bunch of receivers on a cheatsheet somebody else (?) just sent me... went through and switched the stats for the top 15 WRs or so with the stats for the #2 or #3 guy on the same team. not very friendly! ;)

Unless there is a site out there actually projecting MarTay Jenkins and D'Wayne Bates to be top 5 receivers? Very odd indeed. And I thought all the viruses I get by email were bad enough. This is just mean...

It appears the "sort by position" button sorts by team for the primary sort and depth chart for secondary sort, and the other stat had Rob Moore in thier projections. The projected stats were just cut and pasted, thats were the mix-up came.

The other stats were from Football Asylum.

[ 08-21-2002: Message edited by: TheTerminator ]

Is there any way to sort the positions alphabetically? That would make it easier to load data from other sites.

You can use the Excel sort function to sort by name, team, etc. as much as you like. This will not negatively impact the formulas or macros. However, the only word of caution I will give is if you do sort the position tabs, make sure you highlight the entire row of data on each tab. If you miss some stuff, then it could sort data from one player to a different player name. Then we have a problem.

Note on the team defense tab there are formulas off the right of the table that should be sorted with their respective team name.

A good trick to highlight an entire tab is place the cursor on cell B5, hit CTRL-SHIFT-END at the same time. This will highlight everything from B5 to the bottom right corner. Now, while continuing to hold down the SHIFT key, hit the up arrow until the highlight stops at the last player row.

Confused yet? Did I mention I was tired? ;) Like anything, it takes some getting used to.

Sort function in Excel can be found under Data > Sort.

While I was typing that last post I realized, if you're using VLOOKUP function to get data in the Compiler (this is what I use for Mike K's projections), then as long as you use the FALSE option the data does not need to be sorted. See the VLOOKUP Excel help for more info. Just another thought.

Joe Paterno, is there any way to get Footballguys.com's updated projections? Or is only if you're a premium subcriber?

I think their projections, along with fftoday.com, are clearly the best out there.