Sign in to follow this  
Woof

Player by Round question- Excel

Got an Excel Question.

My league has a little different set of rules. If I picked Clinton Portis in the 7th round last year :D I get him in the 5th this year if I so desire. Each team can do this to a MAX of 2 players. So, similar to a keeper league.

My question is this. I know before the draft where these keepers will be picked. ie. Portis in the 5th. When I enter Portis in the 5th round (before the draft begins) he does come off the master sheet and all the other sheets. The only problem is that he doesn't show up in the BY ROUND "TAB" until after that pick. Is there any way to have him show up in the "BY Round" Tab before the draft begins.

It would help me plan some picks...

Hope I explained it well enough. Thanks.

ooh, really, what did you do? I would use the same feature and just assumed it was a limitation. ????

Thanks,

Chris

I went into the formula on the "by round" tab and deleted the second section after the IF (E9>AB,............,

It seemed to have worked. I'm just checking now and seeing if it affected any of the other sheets. That's what I was most concerned about. :D

You guys are scaring me :D

It should not effect any other sheet in Draft Buddy as nothing else is dependent on any results from the by round tab. I have to think there was a reason I have that part of the formula in there though, but damn if I can figure it out right now.

Well if you think of it let me know. I want to make sure it's safe before I delete it. Of course if it is safe you might want to take it our for future updates for all of us that use keepers. :D