Sign in to follow this  
whoisjgalt

Rounds 4 & 5 Commentary

I figured it might be a good gamble with the many injuries happening to Brown.

Hey Galt, I'll make my pick for 5.02. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Okay.

woof

Shoulda let jgalt draft for you, mongo.

ehh... According to Ourlads, the guy I was having Galt select for me is actually #3 on the depth chart. Bryson is #2 and ahead of Pinner according to Ourlads, so I'll probably see how everything shakes out there and waive the #3 guy when the season comes around.

:thumbsup:

Just ribbing you.

I took Mike Anderson after all. :thumbsup:

nah, I know... I didn't really see anything worthwhile out there. I didn't even like the options for a backup defense. :cry:

Also, I see you joined Requiem - you're inheriting a pretty nice team. Not as nice as mine of couse, but pretty nice. :D

Just ribbing you.

I took Mike Anderson after all.  :thumbsup:

nah, I know... I didn't really see anything worthwhile out there. I didn't even like the options for a backup defense. :cry:

Also, I see you joined Requiem - you're inheriting a pretty nice team. Not as nice as mine of couse, but pretty nice. :D

First thing I need to do is unload all those extra quarterbacks. Willie must've been crazy or something. :floet:

Just ribbing you.

nah, I know... I didn't really see anything worthwhile out there. I didn't even like the options for a backup defense. :thumbsup:

First thing I need to do is unload all those extra quarterbacks. Willie must've been crazy or something. :floet:

You should probably think about changing the team name from Team McGee too.

:yes:

Just ribbing you.

nah, I know... I didn't really see anything worthwhile out there. I didn't even like the options for a backup defense. :thumbsup:

You should probably think about changing the team name from Team McGee too.

:yes:

Doh, just checked and you already have. :ph34r:

Goings put up some serious numbers when he had the chance last year. He may not get that chance again, but at 5.03, he's worth the pick. 160+ points last year - would have been my 2nd best RB.

Gates gives me another guy on my team named Gates and it also gives me another backup RB in Buffalo.