Sign in to follow this  
Seminole Woody

Number of Players Listed By Position

I am considering joining a new league with some interesting features and would appreciate any feedback on getting my little Draft Buddy to work. This league is a true keeper league with only 8 teams. I would be buying a franchise and inherit 36 players. We then draft another 4 players and cut down to 32 by the start of the season. There is no limit on the number of QBS, RBS, WRS, TEs, Kickers or Defenses we carry. The Draft Buddy only allows me to see 29 players per team in both the Keepers tab and the Team tab. They list 5 QBS, 7 RBS, 8 WRS, 3 TEs, 3 Kickers or 3 Defenses. Is there any way to increase those parameters so I can see all the players on each team? Many of these teams are carrying 12, 14 or even 1 WRs. I was able to increase the draft rounds to 16 and enter the extra picks that did not fit in the keepers section, however, they still don't show up on the team tab. The good news is that the names do come off the depth chart and cheatsheet even if they don't show up on the rosters tab. Any suggestions before I try and hack up my product?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Hi Woody. First immediate thought...since the league is only 8 teams big, how about taking up 2 spots for each team instead of 1? So, on your setup tab in Buddy for spots 1 and 2, input team 1. For spots 3 and 4, input team 2, etc., etc.

I think this could work well because on the keepers and by team tab, each team will just have 2 columns right beside each other.

Now, only issue this will cause is the draft order as it will appear the same team has 2 picks at each turn instead of 1. You could get around this though by modifying the draft order to custom, as described in this thread.

Taking up two spots per team is an excellent suggestion. The draft order is not an issue since we only really draft an additional 4 players. Thanks again!!