Sign in to follow this  
PC_Bucs

Can't get enough rounds in 2.0 Buddy!

I have checked back 60 days and not seen this problems. I am running the Draft Buddy Version 2.0 which worked very well with my 10 team 18 round keeper league. I then opened another Draft Buddy file and tried to set up one for my 14 team/18 round draft for Sunday. The problem is that when I click on the draft input tab, it only goes about halfway through the 16th round (or the original number of picks you would have with a 12 team/18 rounder. How do I get the final 3 rounds of my 14 teamer to come up. I have tried all I could try with inputs and things. Need to know soon or I will just have to use it for the first 15 rounds. I guess I should note that I have had no problems changing the names of my various compilers and linking them to the Draft Buddy in the same directory...

Hi PC_Bucs. If you made a new copy of Buddy, it should be able to create your new draft input table with all the required rounds/picks. What you need to do though, is input the setup changes, and then hit the Setup Draft Buddy button. Did you do this?

If yes, then since we're looking for a fast solution, try downloading again to start with a fresh copy, but it should work the way I'm suggesting.

Well, Mike. I could have sworn that I did that at least twice. So I opened up a new one (again) and quickly set the team and round option and clicked setup and it worked (after waiting quite a long time!). Thanks, I am now off to dominate my draft :)

No, you mean, "you are off to dominate your draft!" :cool: :)