Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2002 Cheatsheet Compiler: Version 1.1 Released

Hey Folks,

Once again, we have teamed up with Mike MacGregor from Pro Football Analysis.com to bring you one of the coolest fantasy football applications around... all for the low, low price of nothing, nada, zilch.

The Cheatsheet Compiler is a software application developed to help, as you might have guessed, compile cheatsheets for fantasy football drafts. The user inputs their own fantasy league's scoring system and other league variables to allow the Compiler to create custom draft cheatsheets with players ranked by position and overall using value-based drafting.

Feel free to visit the Compiler Download Page and give it a try! We will be updating the compiler throughout the summer with updated player projections and depth chart movement. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have... Enjoy!

[ 06-18-2002: Message edited by: Mike FF Today ]

Just noticed this feature now! That rocks; I've been really running low on personal time (which is the time that I allocate for my personal projects, including fantasy football).

It will make my day a whole lot easier. :cool:

that tool is the FREAKING BOMB, every year i do my own thru excel but you guys saved me a TON of time, and made a better sheet! you are the ****!!!!!

This is pretty great! The depth charts and PDF conversion are HUGE pluses. And now with my work cut in half, I can concentrate on my top super duper secret factors. Nice job guys!

Originally posted by Concrete Charlie:

Outstanding. At a minimum, it'll save my eyes, time and maybe sanity. Thanks.

No problem! We lost all time and sanity long ago! As for the eyes, I just gotta wear shades :cool:

I have a scoring by distance rule in three of the fantasy leagues that I'm involved in. which is 6 pt from 1-30 yds, 8 pts from 31-60 yds, 10 pts from 61-90 yds, and 12pts from 91 & over. we also give more pts for longer field goals. I would like see these areas included in your compiler. Another thing we use in our leagues are indivual kick returner as a position player I think this is unique in Fantasy Football because i never see Kick Returners ranked or even addressed peroid in any fantasy site

Just to add to the post that had sugestions for future updates. Thanks for creating something like that I think it is a very valueable tools I 'll use it in the tweaking of my own cheetsheet.

Hey guys, great job, thanks!