Sign in to follow this  
Doyle Redland

420 here doyle redlsnd = zzfour Two oh

april 25th, i'm deliveriong a load of meat to detroit,mi

mimi. getting there during erush hour whrn basm!!, i have a stroke no I'm not talking about wippinhg mr happy out and mastering my domain. i'm talking abousa blood clot goes from the neck to the brain causing my left side to be parsalyzed. well, the good news isd that i somehow got my truck into the median without hurting any body. the even bett news is i've already regined enoughh movement in my lft leg to allow me to walk

left armt/hand stil hngin' limp but thre are indicatyors that the doctors look at that still point to a real goo d chnce of gettting some use of it back. you don't really know pain until you turn youirself over yo a team of physical therapiats Love whast thy've been able to do for me to date, but dammn!!!!!!!! they're hard on a guy :rolleyes:

any who, looks like i'mu ip if i haven't been replaced. lwt me know

thanks

one more piece of good news. I'm much closer to olympic gol;d thanever before. oh, sure, that would be sprecial olympic gold, but hey! olympic gold nonethrles Ican't currently vheckmys-miail email account so pleas use the yahoo one for now.

crippedly you :rolleyes:

Oh man. I just had a bad feeling something not so great happened to keep you out of contact. I'm so glad no one was hurt and that you are alright, all things considered.

:angry:

glad to hear you or anyone else didn't get hurt while you were driving, and im very happy to learn you are recovering. you have been a big question mark and now we know. it seems you have a good attitude for recovery, which is a must. hang in there buddy, will pray for you on this end

HOLY CRAP!!!! :P

Great to hear from you all things considered.

Get Better & Better & BETTER Soonest!!!!!! :cheers:

Wow. Life can blindside us suddenly. Kind of puts things in perspective. Have you got family support or are you having to gough this out on alone?

Email me

the only email I have for 420 is the hotmail - anyone else heard how he is doing-

Keep in touch.

He owns a team in the league I commish and hasn't checked in. :rolleyes:

420 has surfaced at my league. He says he'll be online alot, unfortunately. I let him know you were concerned. Hopefully, he'll check in shortly. I was just happy to hear from him. :)

thanks, again - the email I have for him is a hotmail account but he mentioned a yahoo address so don't want him to think that we have forgotten him either.

I have his s-mail account, but that's the one his gibberish says he cannot access. I think his yahoo account may be a version of Fourtwooh@yahoo, but that just doesn't look right to me. 4two0h? Som'm like dat...