Sign in to follow this  
G's Gang

Compiler

If I order this I download from internet. Then do I need an internet conection again? I wnat to take my laptop to buddys house for the draft but will have no internet conection there.

I used the cheat sheet compiler last year and it runs using Microsoft excel--it does not run off the web so you don't need an internet connection at the draft--in fact you should run the program ahead of time and then use the draft buddy at your draft.

The program is very useful. It is a very elaborate spreadsheet and includes current year stat projections as well as recent history for players. You input your leagues scoring system and number of positions, etc.. and it will rank players by position and overall as well as do other stuff. YOu can specify to the program to use current year projections, last years, combination of several different sources, etc I didn't have a lap top to take to the draft but I ran it and printed out a one page draft cheat sheet that had all positions on it and ranked based on my leagues scoring system.

I ended up with a kick ass team in a 16 team league. My keeper from the previous year was Jeff Garcia. As well as him my starters were Duece Mcallister, Charlie Garner, Amani Toomer, Curtis Conway, Jimmy Smith, Tony Gonzalez (Smith and Gonzo were holding out over contracts and everyone in my league skipped over them, I grabbed them in the 7th and 8th rounds), Sebastian Janikowski, and Raiders defense-- somehow I didn't win my league but I was in position too but screwed the pooch in the playoffs.

Yeah, what he said. :) Thanks Spuds.

G, You won't need a conection to the Internet, just a working copy of Microsoft Excel, which if probably on your laptop.