Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** 2003 Version 1.5 Released! **

Good news guys (and gals), a new version of the FF Today Cheatsheet Compiler & Draft Buddy is ready for download!

For those of you that have already purchased the Compiler & Draft Buddy, you should have received an email containing instructions on how to get the updated version. Simply follow the instructions in the email or you may login by clicking the link below. You will be required to submit your Compiler Username and Password.

FF Today Cheatsheet Compiler - Version 1.5

If you purchased the FF Today Cheatsheet Compiler and did not receive your login info via email, please email compiler@fftoday.com Mike MacGregor a copy of your receipt that includes your PayPal transaction number and he will be glad to help.

New In Version 1.5

• Updated Offense, Team Defense, IDP projections, and Depth Chart data.
  • Added Average Draft Position (ADP) data to Draft Buddy. ADP is a good measure of where players are normally drafted to help decide whether to pull the trigger on a player or wait until a later pick. Players drop off the ADP list as they are selected.
  • Added color highlighting feature to the overall rankings in the Compiler and Draft Buddy, and ADP list in Draft Buddy. This allows you to highlight all players at a particular position. Simply input the appropriate position abbreviation in the highlight boxes where indicated. Delete the position abbreviation to remove highlighting.

Haven't Purchased Yet?

Our Early Bird Special of $10.95 ends August 6th, so no sense in waiting! You can find all the ordering and product info you need at the link below...

FF Today Cheatsheet Compiler

If you have any questions, we're here to help...

[ 07-27-2003: Message edited by: Mike FF Today ]

Whew! Long day, but worth it for the ADP addition I think.

I sent a email to the address above and still have not received the update or my login info. I included the pay pal receipt. I'm wondering if there is a glitch because I used my wife's pay pal account/email address to purchase the compiler, but requested the update using my email address. :confused: Chewy75@bak.rr.com

It seems we had a handful of people who did not get their login info for some unknown reason. I'm not sure why that happened because every person who has contacted me so far was set up in our database.

It must have just been the email didn't get through, perhaps because the receiving server thought it was SPAM and blocked it, or our outgoing server skipped a beat when we added everyone all in one big batch. Anyway, just keep letting me know if you didn't receive the login info. We'll get everyone on board soon enough.

Mike,

I did not get my login info for the update. I paid via Paypal on 7-14-03

Please send ASAP! :-)

Thanks!

Chris

[ 07-23-2003: Message edited by: Mike FF Today ]

Hi chtrich,

I edited your transaction number out of your post. Don't want anyone else using it. :D

Send an email to compiler@fftoday.com with your Order Confirmation info and we'll get you hooked up.

oops, sorry about that! I was not thinking. I checked my other e-mail account and Mike Mac had sent me the info. Thanks!

Hey Tide. There is no difference between the FF Today and FF Champs versions other than the projections. Well, except for the small fact I haven't incorporated the new ADP stuff and highlighting into the FF Champs version yet, but certainly will for our next update very soon.

As for whose projections are better, we will have to wait and see. I can use this as a nice opportunity to annouce the $5,000 Champs Challenge is only 8 days away where the Millman brothers will face off against reigning champ Mike Krueger and 10 other experts for another crack at the Champs' cash. Champs are out for revenge this year. They've already cordoned off the war room to prepare for battle.

I have tried going to the download page without sucess. I have used the e-mail from my paypal account, but this does not seem to work.

What could be wrong?

Thanks,

siberianex :confused:

[ 07-25-2003: Message edited by: Mike FF Today ]

Originally posted by siberianex:

I have tried going to the download page without sucess.  I have used the e-mail from my paypal account, but this does not seem to work.

What could be wrong?  

Thanks,

siberianex   :confused:

Hi siberianex,

Send an email to compiler@fftoday.com and we'll get you hooked up. Make sure you include in your note the email address you used when signing up.

Thanks.

Mike,

I have not received an e-mail with download instructions for Version 1.5. I tried to download using the password sent with my login info, but it is being rejected.

Originally posted by tepoa58:

Any update as to when we can purchase directly without using pay pal?

tepoa58, Yeah, the announcement must have missed you, or slipped to the second page. You can order through the FF Today Yahoo Store.

Hi Mike

Thanks for your prompt responses. KUDOS!

I am a member of Fantasy Football Champs and have Compiler Version 1.3 when will I be able to get Version 1.5. It looks like it has some good info, especially the average draft rankings so I know when to pick my sleepers.

Just got 1.5 through PayPal. It looks great. Still a few weeks away before my money leagues draft.

Thanks Mike and Mike.

Thanks guys.

BrownsFanfromPitt (that takes some guts wink ) - I posted 1.5 at FF Champs on Friday with the ADP and color highlighting features.

Hello-

I purchased the compiler today, but when I used it my excel indicated errors in most cells and offered a drop-down list of error-correcting options (fyi: 1. i run excel 2002, 2. the rankings appeared to be logical and didn't seem to suggest any actual problems).

I was wondering if you were aware of this phenomena and if it was relevant to anything.

Oh, also, I'm not new to your software, as I have used your compiler the past 2 seasons (think it was free then though) and was very impressed/happy with it.

Thank you for your time,

me

Hi sublime. Thanks. Newer versions of Excel have some kind of formula error checking feature, where if it "thinks" there could be an error in a formula, it marks it with a little green arrow/corner piece in the cell. This was news to me as I recently upgraded from Excel 97 to 2002.

There aren't any errors actually. Excel just thinks there are because the formulas are a bit complex and aren't necessarily consistent from one cell to the next. If you choose Tools > Options and click the Error Checking tab, and uncheck some of the error checking rules, then these markings should disappear.

Cheers.

I love the compiler, but i was just curious, will there be a different version out anytime soon? My draft is still over a week away, but before i go imputing other projections, I just wanted to know if there will be another version.