Sign in to follow this  
Galadine

'Pick Traded To' field

I'm up at 4.07, and a team offers to switch his 3.11 pick for my turn at 4.07, which I readily take. I haven't figured out how to switch the picks in the Buddy. I've tried several things in the Pick Traded To field. Any suggestions?

I am not sure how the pick traded to field works, but I do know how to customize your picks which should work:

-- Left click and hold down any number in the 'overall' field, and drag it into the 'pick traded to' field. You should have both fields highlighted now.

-- On the top menu bar, click 'format' then 'column', then 'unhide'. This will show you another field (order of the owners picks by team number).

-- change the 2 traded picks for the particular owners team number to the traded owners team number. DO THIS IN THE 1ST COLUMN OF NUMBERS.

This should correct your picks.

Good luck! Hope it works for you!

JailBirdMN

CHANGE THE NUMBERS IN THE 2ND COLUMN OF NUMBERS NOT THE 1ST!!!! I JUST TRIED IT AND IT ONLY WORKS BY CHANGING THE 2ND SET OF NUMBERS (sorry for the shouting)

Good Luck!

JailBirdMN

Hey guys. I know this is something I definitely should have made more clear.

In the Pick Traded To column, put in the team number of the team that acquired each pick in the trade. What is the team number you say? You can find them on the setup tab in Buddy, where you entered the team and owner names.