Sign in to follow this  
Chewy75

Draft Buddy

I have a quick Draft Buddy question. Under the "by team" tab there is space available for the names of 4 QB's, 7 RB's, 8 WR's, 3 TE's/K's & Def's. Since my league has to maintain a certain number of players at each position, can I delete the excess cells from each position (i.e. the two excess QB cells) without effecting the Buddy?

Thanks for the help.

i haven't actually tried this, but does it base the "by team" section on the inputs you use.

so if you say teams can have 3 total qbs that is all the spaces it creates?

No, it doesn't work that way zippychi. Well, not for everything. If you have the "Use Team D" box on the Buddy setup unchecked, it will remove the lines for that position. If you have the "Use IDP" box on the Buddy setup unchecked, it will remove the lines for that position.

For the other positions, considering 99% of leagues draft those positions, I just wanted to leave sufficient lines to show someone could draft a bunch of QB, or RB without running out of space.

The best way to eliminate extra lines however, if you don't need them, is to just click/move the active cell to anywhere on the line to remove. Then choose Format > Row > Hide. Presto, the extra unused lines are gone.