Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** 2003 Version 2.0 Released! **

Good news guys (and gals), Version 2.0 of the FF Today Cheatsheet Compiler & Draft Buddy is ready for download!

For those of you that have already purchased the Compiler & Draft Buddy, you should have received an email containing instructions on how to get the updated version. Simply follow the instructions in the email or you may login by clicking the link below. You will be required to submit your Compiler Username and Password.

FF Today Cheatsheet Compiler - Version 2.0

If you purchased the FF Today Cheatsheet Compiler and did not receive your login info via email, please email compiler@fftoday.com Mike MacGregor a copy of your receipt that includes your PayPal transaction number or Yahoo Order No. and he will be glad to help.

New In Version 2.0

• Updated Offense, Team Defense, IDP projections, and Depth Chart data.
  • Improved Draft Buddy player drop-down lists to allow for selecting of players based on name (First Name Last Name) or rankings. Using the list by name now includes all players. The player drop-down format can be switched back and forth mid-draft.
  • Added custom baseline option in the Compiler, used to adjust any of the pre-set overall ranking methods. This feature allows users to increase or decrease the value of each position for the purpose of the overall rankings.
  • Changed the tiering feature from a bottom-up to a top-down methodology.

Haven't Purchased Yet?

You can find all the ordering and product info you need at the link below...

FF Today Cheatsheet Compiler

If you have any questions, we're here to help...

And for those who sent me an email saying they did not get their login info, I am going through my inbox right now to get everyone up and running with login info so they can get version 2.0.

Thanks for adding the new functionality on the drop down list. Can you add last name, first name to the list of options in the next version. First name will help alot but having options is always nice.

Whew! Thanks guys. I'm glad they are improved. Still not perfect. Free Compiler for life to anyone who can figure out how to start at the top of the drop-downs instead of the bottom, and get rid of the blank lines, while keeping all the other functionality. It's gotten the best of me up until now.

Last Name First Name is going to be quite a bit more complex at this point given everywhere in the Compiler/Buddy they are First Last. I don't want to make any promises.

Hey Mike,

When I enter TE in the draft input section, I do not get their teams and bye weeks in the "by team" and "draft input" tabs. My draft is tomorrow and this will help me keep track of bye weeks.

Thanks for your excellent work and quick response. Matt

But you are for other positions? I'm not able to re-create this problem unless we have the TE listed in as a free agent. Whoops, I see we still have Wesley Walls in as a FA.

Hey Mike!

Sorry to keep adding replys but I figured out what I need to do. If I want to draft a WR, I was typing WR and then picking the player from the rankings drop down list. Since we combine WR and TE, anytime I choose a TE it was not giving me their team and bye week. I will just have to choose TE instead of WR. This didn't happen in earlier releases so I was a little confused. I can do it this way. No big deal!

Free Compiler for life to anyone who can figure out how to start at the top of the drop-downs instead of the bottom, and get rid of the blank lines, while keeping all the other functionality.[/QB]
Mike, I'm a VBA/VB programmer. Can you give me a little more detail on this problem. Maybe I can be of some help.