Sign in to follow this  
insaneindamembrane

Planned update dates?

If you can stand more praise, then let me dish out some more... very excellent tools.

My question also deals with update projections. You said in another post that it will be updated this Friday (I assume 16th). Are you planning to update every Friday? Or more specifically, for me, do you plan to update again before August 24th? Either way is fine by me. Just curious of when I should play with the compiler knowing it is my final version before the draft.

Thanks again and best of luck this season!

Love the praise. You guys keep it up and you might find yourselves on some kind of "testimonials" Compiler page next year.

The planned - but no promises - update schedule for projections is every Friday until the start of the season. We want you guys to have the most current info heading into your drafts which are mostly on the weekend. We may or may not do a projection update the first week of September before the opening Thursday night game.

Originally posted by Mike MacGregor:

Love the praise. You guys keep it up and you might find yourselves on some kind of "testimonials" Compiler page next year.

The planned - but no promises - update schedule for projections is every Friday until the start of the season. We want you guys to have the most current info heading into your drafts which are mostly on the weekend. We may or may not do a projection update the first week of September before the opening Thursday night game.

Thanks again. Keep up the good work.