Sign in to follow this  
sdw2000

Payment Question

Sorry, this has probably been asked a lot, but: I'm not familiar with PayPal and don't have an account. Do I HAVE to create a PayPal account to purchase the compiler with my credit card? I will if I have to but I've heard that it takes a while to set up.

By the way, I used the compiler a couple of years back and it was good. It looks like it's been improved a lot since then and combined with the Draft Buddy, it's well worth the purchase price... I can't wait to start using it.

Hi sdw2000. Good to have you back and interested in the Compiler after what sounds like a one year hiatus. You will really like the improvements. Especially Draft Buddy.

To buy the Compiler right this instant, you do need a PayPal account. The setup should be pretty easy, and I don't think there should be a delay. I just setup a new credit card on my account, and it did so immediately, but I can't guarantee there won't be some kind of nuance if you try to make a payment right away from it.

However, failing that, we are in the process of obtaining a merchant account and accepting straight credit card payments through a secure online system. We got sideswiped from our original payment system at the last minute, and now have to wait for application approvals and setup on a new system. This should be happening soon though.

Third option: You can mail me a check and once cleared, I will send you download instructions. Just drop me an email if you want to do it this way and I will send the address to mail the check to. Email: compiler@fftoday.com

Thanks for your interest.

Would you be able to e-mail people once the other payment option is available? I hate paypal and am desperate to buy the cheet sheets

Thanks!

Hi jrpb5,

I'll post a note here in this Forum and on the Compiler page when the straight credit card option is available. Shouldn't be too much longer. If you want to send me your email address (to store@fftoday.com), I'll make sure and email you when the CC system is ready.

Thanks,