Sign in to follow this  
Mike MacGregor

** Important: Login Info **

<>==<>==<> IMPORTANT: LOGIN INFO <>==<>==<>

For everyone to be able to get the most updated Compiler and Draft Buddy versions, anytime you want, Mike and I set up a restricted access directory at FF Today for you to login to with userid and password and download the file from. The directory is located, here:

http://www.fftoday.com/download

Now, based on our knowledge of all things technical – and we are usually very meticulous about these things – everyone who purchased anytime prior to version 2.0 was added to the login script and sent their login info by email.

HOWEVER, it appears a number of people did not receive their login info email. Every person who has contacted us so far is properly set up in the script, but they didn’t get the email for some reason. The only thing I can think of is the receiving email server took our mass email as SPAM, and promptly deleted it. This will tend to happen I guess when using repeated references to the term “fantasy” wink

So, if you did not receive your login info by email, try the following:

1. Go to the download directory http://www.fftoday.com/download

2. When prompted for your userid, enter your EMAIL ADDRESS. This should be in all lower case. Unless it was requested otherwise, it will be your email address used for your PayPal account or credit card order that we saw on purchase.

3. For your password, enter the FIRST 8 CHARACTERS OF YOUR LAST NAME. This will also be all lower case, and remove characters such as single quotes or dashes if applicable. If your last name is less than 8 characters, then the password will be shortened to your last name. Again, this will be the last name as transmitted from the PayPal account used for purchase.

I’m very sorry for the trouble this has caused. If you follow these steps to login and still have trouble, then please by all means contact me at compiler@fftoday.com.

Cheers,

Mike

Note the above will apply if you have never tried to request the system to retrieve a lost password. If you used the link to retrieve a lost password, it will issue a new, random password and so the original password set up as your last name will not work.

Guest Cyric29

Mike all I have is my reciept for purchase...I have lost everything else...I tried to get the thing to send me my username but still haven't got a response.

Please email me at

johnnycuevas@netscape.net

John, I just sent you a response with your login info.

I have not received my login info. I have requested it be emailed to me but still havn't received anything. It may be getting blocked by our companys firewall. Would it be possible for you to send it to my home address?

I have not received my login info for ver 2.0. I have requested it be emailed to me but still havn't received anything. I was wondering how long it might take to be emailed? Should I try something different? Please advise.

Shane - I sent you an email, but to work I think. Now you have your login info, do you still want me to change to your home email address? I'm going to edit it out of this thread. Drop me an email if you'd like it changed.

Otis - Did you send me an email or use the password retrieval link? I'm all caught up on my login request emails. Send me a note if you still haven't received anything. compiler@fftoday.com

Love to compiler but can't get the update. I emailed you a reply from the original email I recieved. Wondering if you could help me out? Thanks.

Hey Coach. Got the email and sent a response. Did you get it?

Hello. I have requested that my password be sent to me and have not yet received an e-mail. My e-mail is stephengarner@charter.net. Thank you. P.S. The compiler is great.

Sorry to bother, but I have just purchased the compiler (great product) and my company's firewall is preventing me from downloading the file... any suggestions? order# was 1226

Used the cheatsheet last year and won my league, as if there was any doubt...

Thanks

rlogborn - Do you think I can email it to you and it would go through? Drop me an email and we'll discuss a work around. compiler@fftoday.com

smg855s:

Hello.  I have requested that my password be sent to me and have not yet received an e-mail. P.S. The compiler is great.

Thanks Stephen. I just sent you an email to try to correct this.

Mike...I'm in the same boat! I've used the Compiler for three drafts so far but would REALLY love the update! Have 3 drafts to go...

Did the same as others...sent away for a new password...HELP!!

Thanks,

Frank

Grnt4evr.com

I have not received my login info. I have requested it be emailed to me but still havn't received anything. I was wondering how long it might take to be emailed? Should I try something different? Please advise.

Hi max,

Shoot me an email (mike@fftoday.com) and we'll get you straightened out. Please include the email address that you used when you made your purchase.

Thanks,

I also have not received my login info and I have requested it be emailed to me but still have not gotten anything.

Please help! Thanks!

Hi Mike...Bought the compiler, tried to download...no dice; it took me to a white screen with a little colorful box up in the left corner. Help? email: rileykev4@comcast.net

Thanks

Bato - send me an email. If you purchased recently (since last Friday) I am behind sending out login info due to the power outage, but it will definitely go out before the next update.

hereforthebeer - Just sent you an email. Get back to me and we'll get this straightened out.

Mike I sent you an email yesterday.

Thanks for the help

Mike FF Today:

Hi max,

Shoot me an email (mike@fftoday.com) and we'll get you straightened out. Please include the email address that you used when you made your purchase.

Thanks,

Hi,

I ordered the draft buddy last night via pay pal. I never got the email stating how to subsequently acquire the package from the web site. I was also not allowed to establish a username and password.

I believe the order # was 100.

please email to dykesclan@netzero.com

thanks,

Greg Dykes

Anyone who purchased before the 2.5 update is in the system. If this is you and you didn't receive a username and password, then send us an email at compiler@fftoday.com and we'll take care of it ASAP.

Anyone who purchased since 2.5 was released, got 2.5 at the time of purchase. We will set you up with login info within a couple days.

I bought a copy of the ALMOST last version and you sent me an E-Mail with the login and my Password but they don't work! Please help!

Drop us an email Morgan if you haven't already. compiler@fftoday.com