Sign in to follow this  
clemenceau

2004 Football Compiler

Uhhh, that matter is up for discussion currently. I believe last year we offered the first version around the end of June. We'll have more details in a few weeks.

Thanks clemenceau,

The sooner the better:) I know I'd really love to have even a rough one to use for early drafts... even if it had no rankings and was essentially just the draft buddy. I know some leagues (including on I'm in) draft not to long after the NFL draft and having the draft buddy with the current player listings would be really useful:)

Whenever it comes out I'll be ready, credit card in hand:) Thanks for the hard work you all put in to it!!!

Glad to hear it clemenceau! Making some great strides with the Compiler to improve it and get it ready for this year. Still no firm date on release but we are getting there.

Thanks pizzapasta! The plan is to keep the pricing the same as last year. Early bird discount available off the full "procrastinators" price.

No, I'm not. The Cheatsheet Compiler and Draft Buddy will be exclusive to FF Today for 2004 and beyond. Plus I'll be helping out with a few more things around here. Got some great stuff on the way that I think you guys are really going to like.

My league awards additional points for exceeding specific yardages milestones -- for passing, running and receiving. It also awards more points for non standard touchdowns -- e.g. a TD resulting from a QB run or reception. Is there anyway to incorporate this into the cheatsheet?

My league awards additional points for exceeding specific yardages milestones -- for passing, running and receiving. It also awards more points for non standard touchdowns -- e.g. a TD resulting from a QB run or reception. Is there anyway to incorporate this into the cheatsheet?

TD by type and position - Yes in most cases. For QB rushing, no problem, but for QB receiving this is not an option. The likelihood of a QB catching a TD pass is so rare that we cannot reasonably project it to happen, therefore this option is not given as the estimated FF points for this on all QB is 0 (nil).

Milestones - This is tougher because we have full season projections, but need game-by-game data to properly calculate this. Let me say right now it is on the list, I have some ideas, and we are making progress in this area.

:thumbsdown: to you guys for the kudos.

:angry:

Any updates on a release date?

Thanks

Awesome, finally a sign of life in this forum!

Release date? I will provide a clue shortly.

Another sign of life. I bought my 1st Football publication for the 2004-5 season and as I walked out of the store I thought to myself, "I don't need this, I use the compiler now this this is obsolete as soon as I drive it off the showroom floor!"

Stop teasing us man! Give us a date, my football jones GROWS!

Cant take all of this teasing, I must dominate my league!

Look forward to the fruits of your offseason football compiling efforts!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: