Sign in to follow this  
fflan513

Trouble with "by Round" info

I ran the Cheatsheet Complier; great tool! I later completed the parameters in "Draft Buddy" and filled in the "input" for the draft but as soon as I enter the very last player all entries on the "By Round" sheet become, "#VALUE!". The names are there until the last entry, no matter what that entry is. Sure would appreciate some help on this. Thanks in advance.

Weird. I'll look into this today. How many teams and rounds are you using?

Hey guys. I found what the problem is. It is the same no matter the number of teams and rounds. It will be fixed in the next Compiler download, but if you want to go in and do a quick fix, do the following:

1. Go to the by round tab. Select Tools > Options > View and check "Rows and Column Headers". (This just makes it easier to know what cell references you're on.)

2. You'll see there are 2 hidden rows at the top of the sheet. Rows 1 and 2. Unhide these.

3. In cell B2 it probably shows an error if you have entered the input for every draft pick. Shows up something like ###. In this cell, overwrite the formula and input a number...this number should be 1 draft pick higher than the very last pick in your draft. For example, if you draft 12 teams and 20 rounds, the last pick will be 20.12. The number to insert is one more pick than that, 20.13.

Another example: 8 teams drafting 35 rounds. Last pick will be 35.08. Number to insert is 35.09.

That should fix the problem I hope. But like I said, the formula itself will be fixed in the next download.