Sign in to follow this  
Alimony Tony

Gentlemen

First of all let me apologize for being late with my pick yesterday.

As some of you may know a tropical storm came through here late last night very early this am. The eye passed right over my home. Part of my fence blew off and hit the neighbor's truck. Miraculously it only broke his side mirror off. The power was out at home and work from around midnight till midday.

No time to get comfortable. There is a hurricane due to enter the Gulf Friday I believe. Right now the forecast is for Mobile Bay. These things never hit the original target. It is forecasted to be perhaps a category 4 storm. Yours truly possibly will take the family and run west if the need arises. If any of you saw the pictures of what Ivan did to Gulf Shores, Alabama you would understand why we leave.

I will let you guys know if I run.

AT

THIS LEAGUE IS RUNED!!!!!!!

Just kidding, AT...hang in there, my friend, and be safe. Clear that shiznit out--I'm in NOLA next w-f for business!!!!

PEACE!

First of all let me apologize for being late with my pick yesterday.

As some of you may know a tropical storm came through here late last night very early this am. The eye passed right over my home. Part of my fence blew off and hit the neighbor's truck. Miraculously it only broke his side mirror off. The power was out at home and work from around midnight till midday.

No time to get comfortable. There is a hurricane due to enter the Gulf Friday I believe. Right now the forecast is for Mobile Bay. These things never hit the original target. It is forecasted to be perhaps a category 4 storm. Yours truly possibly will take the family and run west if the need arises. If any of you saw the pictures of what Ivan did to Gulf Shores, Alabama you would understand why we leave.

I will let you guys know if I run.

AT

An act of God is no excuse for your tardiness or ineptitude.

You are a sorry Fuhner, indeed.