Sign in to follow this  
mattkoch

Cheatsheet Ranking

I have put all the data in for the other 2 sites but when I run the compiler and look at the Cheatsheet rankings, the #N/A are first and then the players/teams that have points, highest to lowest. I can't seem to figure out why. Any ideas?

-matt

In your scoring setup do you have a 0 (nil) in any of the categories under the 'Per' column? Even if you don't use a particular scoring category, you cannot have 0 under Per. Just put 0 under FF Pts.

Is that it?

[ 08-20-2002: Message edited by: Mike MacGregor ]

Mike,

Unfortunately, that's not the problem. I have 0.5 in some of the 'per' columns but that's just for defense. In the 'FF Pts' columns, I have negative numbers and decimals for things like Pass Completions, fumbles, sacks, etc.. but I didn't that was a problem.

I can send you the spreadsheet if that would make it easier.

-thanks for your help

matt

Figured it out - I put 16 games for everone in every position, but if their data is #N/A, it screws everything up. By removing the number of games, if the person doesn't have any data, the rankings are correct.

Thanks for a great tool.

If you input games, just make sure you place a "0" in the other scoring columns (I think). It just needs something to calculate off of.