Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Standings so far compared to preseason rankings

12 Mongo's Marauders Ranked #3

How the mighty have fallen. Warner has become garbage, and the RBs are nothing special.

11 AUKidJoshH Ranked #10

He's got Tomlinson, Garcia, Booker, and, um, uh...

10 Chocolate Booty Rodeo Ranked #1

Ouch. I'm sure the like of Ahmanda Green is NOT TOO GREAT! When he comes back, this team is right back in contention.

9 Jackie Chan Presents... Ranked #9

Living up to expectations. Alexander has been a bust, and McNabb is pretty much the only decent weapon. Could be a long season.

8 Hands Solo Ranked #8

Also living up to expectations. Dillon's been a bust, but Manning, Harrison, and Horn could pull this team up.

7 Danzone's Degenerates Ranked #4

"Please God, let CuMar come back!" Looked strong in the preseason, but has been average so far. Needs McNair to step up.

6 Roy's Revenge Ranked #12

The Carolina Panthers of the CHIAMHGFBAACG. If only he could get to a computer to manage this team.

5 BOHICA Submission Ranked #7

Even with Terrell Owens playing like crap, this team has played well. Brady, Lamar Smith, James Stewart, and Thomas Jones have stepped up for jgalt.

4 Tig Ole Bitties Ranked #11

The, um, uh, Carolina Panthers part Duex of the CHIAMHGFBAACG. For having crap other than Edge and Daunte, Wilzone has pulled of some really lucky wins.

3 Greenwich Village People Ranked #2

The old guy must have had a heart attack last night when Faulk got injured. Now he's got Holt, Favre, and the Minnesota RBBC. If Faulk is out for an extended period, he's screwed.

2 Motherless Children Ranked #6

"Thank you, Ricky Williams!" Decent WRs, but if Ricky goes down...

1 4 Norsemen/the Apocalypse Ranked #5

"Priest Holmes is the sh!t." I got myself solid starters, 4 WRs who could start on any team in this league (although Wayne, and Bates could be borderline starters) and a good back up QB. Unfortunately, the RBs are a little thin (having Dayne as a third RB is NOT TOO GREAT).

Originally posted by Vikings4ever:

2 Motherless Children Ranked #6

"Thank you, Ricky Williams!" Decent WRs, but if Ricky goes down...

1 4 Norsemen/the Apocalypse Ranked #5

"Priest Holmes is the sh!t." I got myself solid starters, 4 WRs who could start on any team in this league (although Wayne, and Bates could be borderline starters) and a good back up QB. Unfortunately, the RBs are a little thin (having Dayne as a third RB is NOT TOO GREAT).

I think Ricky will be fine, Its Fred Taylor I'm worried about. You just better hope Holmes stays healthy!

I did rank you #1 in the pre-season rankings  

Originally posted by gratefulted:

I did rank you #1 in the pre-season rankings  

Me too - of course 'hoo never updated the ranking after I sent mine in...

Originally posted by gratefulted:

I think Ricky will be fine, Its Fred Taylor I'm worried about. You just better hope Holmes stays healthy!

Yeah, but, surprisingly, Priest Holmes has not been a difference maker in my games. I could have won every week without him (although I doubt that will be true for a whole lot longer).

11 AUKidJoshH Ranked #10

He's got Tomlinson, Garcia, Booker, and, um, uh...

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE POWER OF T.J. HOUSHMANDZADEH?!!?!  :mad:  :D  :mad:  

Yeah, but, surprisingly, Priest Holmes has not been a difference maker in my games. I could have won every week without him.

WELL LADI FRICKIN DA!

Originally posted by bigmarc27:

WELL LADI FRICKIN DA!

Oh, you're just mad that you passed on the Rev for Dead Thumb Warner.

Oh, and you'll be meeting Priest in 2 weeks. :D

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan! I would've beat anyone but V4E and of course, my opponent :D

You go to hell, Shaun Alexander! You go to hell and you die!! :mad:

Originally posted by Orgazmo:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan! I would've beat anyone but V4E and of course, my opponent :D

You go to hell, Shaun Alexander! You go to hell and you die!! :mad:

Nice job trading up to get him. (Of course, I was attempting to trade down and get him, but we'll ignore that for the time being.)

Originally posted by grandpahoo:

Nice job trading up to get him. (Of course, I was attempting to trade down and get him, but we'll ignore that for the time being.)

Oh, I've got a finger for you, Trebek.

Nevermind these rankings, I went to the waiver wire order, figuring that would show the overall placement, of the teams, but the order is seriously focked up.

3 Greenwich Village People Ranked #2

The old guy must have had a heart attack last night when Faulk got injured. Now he's got Holt, Favre, and the Minnesota RBBC. If Faulk is out for an extended period, he's screwed.

I see you have conveniently chosen to ignore the fact that I also have Danny Wuerffel and Bill Schroeder on my roster.

Nevermind these rankings, I went to the waiver wire order, figuring that would show the overall placement, of the teams, but the order is seriously focked up.

It's based on points scored last week. That's right, I scored the second least points last week and WON! Of course, that means karma is due to bite me in the ass real soon.

Originally posted by AUKidJoshH:

It's based on points scored last week. That's right, I scored the second least points last week and WON! Of course, that means karma is due to bite me in the ass real soon.

But jgalt put up the most points last week, yet he's 8th in line for the waiver wire. And Danzone scored the least points, 69, to Mongo's 70.

:confused:

Oh, and the karma thing is going to bite you in the ass this week, thanks to Priest. :D

Oh, and the karma thing is going to bite you in the ass this week, thanks to Priest. :D

No, it's thanks to his having to start a Baltimore QB.

Originally posted by whoisjgalt:

No, it's thanks to his having to start a Baltimore QB.

...who will likely outscore Warner anyway...

Found it!

Right from the waiver wire summary.

Order established, worst to first by total points scored. (Wed., Sep 25 2002 5:38:26 PM)

Originally posted by whoisjgalt:

...who will likely outscore Warner anyway...

Wow - my bold prediction appears to be coming true!!!

Originally posted by AUKidJoshH:

Karma, my ass. :D

:D

Of course, karma's going to come back and bite me in the ass next week too.

:mad: :mad: :D