Sign in to follow this  
thedanzone

Mongo lands Roscoe Crosby

After not being drafted in the supplimental draft and picked up as a UFA Roscoe Crosby, WR, IND goes to Mongo.

Since Roscoe is not in the database Mongo get Royd Williams to populate his roster spot.

You might want to use an even crappier guy than Royd Williams. With the TEN WR situation up in the air, isn't a guy like Royd someone that might get picked up? There have to be crappier fill-in guys, although I suspect you chose him for the sweet first name.

You might want to use an even crappier guy than Royd Williams. With the TEN WR situation up in the air, isn't a guy like Royd someone that might get picked up? There have to be crappier fill-in guys, although I suspect you chose him for the sweet first name.

Jeris McIntyre

Jimmy Fryzel

Yoshinobu Imoto

Jorg Heckenbach

Anthony Dingle

LaTarence Dunbar

DeVeren Johnson

Ataveus Cash

Khori Ivy

Onome Ojo

Antwone Savage

Chisom Opara

:rolleyes:

You might want to use an even crappier guy than Royd Williams.  With the TEN WR situation up in the air, isn't a guy like Royd someone that might get picked up?  There have to be crappier fill-in guys, although I suspect you chose him for the sweet first name.

Jeris McIntyre

Jimmy Fryzel

Yoshinobu Imoto

Jorg Heckenbach

Anthony Dingle

LaTarence Dunbar

DeVeren Johnson

Ataveus Cash

Khori Ivy

Onome Ojo

Antwone Savage

Chisom Opara

:pointstosky:

Dingle! Dingle!

LaTarence Dunbar

Also I almost drafted this guy a couple of years ago because the Falcons picked him. Him and Jon Olinger were the WR picks that year - that worked out well. :banana:

I think you're talking about someone else. :huh:

You might want to use an even crappier guy than Royd Williams.  With the TEN WR situation up in the air, isn't a guy like Royd someone that might get picked up?  There have to be crappier fill-in guys, although I suspect you chose him for the sweet first name.

I think you're talking about someone else. :blink:

You mean there's a Royd Williams and a Roydell Williams? :cheers:

I think you're talking about someone else. :wub:

You mean there's a Royd Williams and a Roydell Williams? :clap:

Yeah, what are the odds?

:unsure:

Roscoe was added to the database and I made the switch... All of you Royd fans can pick him up now.