Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

round 11-13 discussion

Guys, I'm logging off for a few hours (leaving work, commuting home, etc.) I'll be checking back in around 6:30.

ok i am making fantsy kings picks only cause we have a few people who wont be here if this goes into the weekend

wasnt sure to go with wr or rb just went of mike projections :blink:

yay nay :blink:

I think it's fine. There isn't much left at RB, but there is at WR and both obviously needed a WR.

the picks were fine with me. I got softball tonight and will be leaving around 5 CST and will be back around 8. If it comes back to me pick a WR for me.

Not sure how much longer I'll be around, so if I'm not here for my next pick, just pick for me (no kicker!  :banana: )

Seriously, just take the highest ranked player left from the June draft (no kicker! :mad: )

:unsure:

GiantsRule left.

I don't think he wants a kicker. I like McNair/Harrington/Bledsoe or K.Faulk/Blaylock

Not sure how much longer I'll be around, so if I'm not here for my next pick, just pick for me (no kicker!  :banana: )

Seriously, just take the highest ranked player left from the June draft (no kicker! :mad: )

:unsure:

GiantsRule left.

I don't think he wants a kicker. I like McNair/Harrington/Bledsoe or K.Faulk/Blaylock

:lol: Derrick Blaylock

Had keyshawn and Randle el close in my rankings but had to take Antawn. Had him as a key sleeper since the offseason began.

11.07 - MeShawn Johnson, WR DAL

#1 WR on Dallas. With a full season of J.Jones running the ball, it's going to keep opposing LBs and D-line honest. They can't just bull-rush up the middle to get at Bledsoe and take his "confort zone" (i.e. room to step up and throw) away. Witten will still be his #1 target but Keyshawn shouldn't be too far behind. He's still a good possession WR that will go over the middle. Plus he's still a tall target for the endzone. Unfortunately he does have the same bye week as Rod Smith but I can live with that.

Had keyshawn and Randle el close in my rankings but had to take Antawn. Had him as a key sleeper since the offseason began.

Good pick. I was actually think Randel El might fall into the next round. But he's worth it here in the 11th. He hasn't been getting a lot of publicity this offseason.

O damn, i wanted Harrington <_< I actually think he will become a viable starter this year. But, for most people, great trade bait.

Guest Giants Rule 04
Not sure how much longer I'll be around, so if I'm not here for my next pick, just pick for me (no kicker!  :mad: )

:thumbsup:

GiantsRule left.

B) Derrick Blaylock

Thanks guys! :mad:

Not sure how much longer I'll be around, so if I'm not here for my next pick, just pick for me (no kicker!  :mad: )

GiantsRule left.

B) Derrick Blaylock

Thanks guys! :mad:

Although he is a good handcuff to CuMar, maybe we shouldn't have gotten you yet another Jet....

11.07 - MeShawn Johnson, WR DAL

#1 WR on Dallas. With a full season of J.Jones running the ball, it's going to keep opposing LBs and D-line honest. They can't just bull-rush up the middle to get at Bledsoe and take his "confort zone" (i.e. room to step up and throw) away. Witten will still be his #1 target but Keyshawn shouldn't be too far behind. He's still a good possession WR that will go over the middle. Plus he's still a tall target for the endzone. Unfortunately he does have the same bye week as Rod Smith but I can live with that.

I like Mesahwn this year I think he will have comparable numbers to Mushy

MY predraft list was only for 9.10...not 10.3 :pointstosky:

Was i missing something about Marcus Robinson??? Surpised he is avavilible here looking at the WRs taken before him.

I didn't know it was FantasyKings turn and I didn't know we had to draft after 5pm...

its my turn now and no, no one is required to make picks after 5 pm cst

MY predraft list was only for 9.10...not 10.3 :thumbsdown:

Clash - You're kidding right :o

Wiggins was ok in the 9th round but NOT the tenth? You didn't check back in until 12:33AM. We would have picked someone by then for you. So I pulled Wiggins off YOUR list. :P

Come on, your a mocking vet, you know this happens.

12.06 - Chester Taylor, RB BAL

Happy to get Taylor and handcuff my #1RB.

I now have an interesting RB corp:

Lewis with C.Taylor as an insurance policy

Fred Taylor

Benson and Jones

So even though I have 5 RBs, it's sort of like I only have 3 :blink: But I think it will work out, since C.Taylor will only see my starting lineup if Lewis gets hurt and I shouldn't have to start Benson/Jones until Chicago has figured out who it's starter is.

Fred Taylor

Benson and Jones

So even though I have 5 RBs, it's sort of like I only have 3 :blink: But I think it will work out, since C.Taylor will only see my starting lineup if Lewis gets hurt and I shouldn't have to start Benson/Jones until Chicago has figured out who it's starter is.

You sound optimistic about Fred Taylor's health.

Fred Taylor

Benson and Jones

Eh i dunno

Jones ok last year, so I'm not so sure he wont be the starter. For teh first few I can see Jones 15 Benson 10 carries a game

Fred Taylor

Benson and Jones

So even though I have 5 RBs, it's sort of like I only have 3  :blink:  But I think it will work out, since C.Taylor will only see my starting lineup if Lewis gets hurt and I shouldn't have to start Benson/Jones until Chicago has figured out who it's starter is.

You sound optimistic about Fred Taylor's health.

SSHHHHH.... If we don't think about it, it won't happen. :mad:

Seriously, what can you do, players will get hurt. Some more than others. We're a few months away from the season, so as of now I'm just drafting on potential.

For teh first few I can see Jones 15 Benson 10 carries a game

I agree, so I'd take a hit week 3 when BAL's on bye and would probably start Jones (getting 60% of the carries).

Was i missing something about Marcus Robinson??? Surpised he is avavilible here looking at the WRs taken before him.

Cause somehow I got Justin frickin McCareins :wub:

Cause somehow I got Justin frickin McCareins :(

Blame Mike :ph34r:

Cause somehow I got Justin frickin McCareins :(

Blame Mike :ph34r:

;)

guys go ahead and do whatver for packeraaron

Im trying to fix the clusterfock of my closet after the shelves collapsed last night

Nice way to spend my day off

Im trying to fix the clusterfock of my closet after the shelves collapsed last night

I hate it when it does that. ;)

Good luck, we're all counting on you. :(

Has anyone seen GiantsRule today?

If not, I think he needs a QB (Bledsoe) or a WR (Lloyd, Toomer, Glenn)

I heard we need to finish this today.

Thats not going to happen. Not at the rate we've been moving the past few days.

Thats not going to happen. Not at the rate we've been moving the past few days.

I was hoping to get at least through round 14 today, I'm gonna be gone come 5 or 6 today. This thing has been going at a snails pace the last couple days, I thought we would at least get through 3 rounds a day and be done today, ohh well. Looks like fantasy king bailed, just pick up bledsoe for giants and lets keep moving.

Bledsoe it is.

Pick for PackersAaron:

Only has 3 WR.

Suggestions: Glenn, Lloyd, Toomer, Givens

I would go givens myself...