Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

cant touch this

since he is so gung-ho about picking for others, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if we did it for him.

:( do that, he's probably not gonna be up till at least noon. It would be nice to get a few rounds in during the day today.

since he is so gung-ho about picking for others, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if we did it for him.

what did i miss? when did he pick for others?

:thumbsup: do that, he's probably not gonna be up till at least noon. It would be nice to get a few rounds in during the day today.

yep He likes lions Ill prob give him pollad or something

what did i miss? when did he pick for others?

I think I missed that too :thumbsup:

Last night he got tired of waiting for Clash, but picked Vanderjagt at 11.10 for FantasyKing, eventhough it wasn't Fantasy's turn. I think Clash showed up and CantTouchThis deleted his pick post.

I think JScott can attest to CantTouchthis and his eagerness to pick after hours from Wednesday, eventhough the rest of us are not necessarily online.

Last night he got tired of waiting for Clash, but picked Vanderjagt at 11.10 for FantasyKing, eventhough it wasn't Fantasy's turn. I think Clash showed up and CantTouchThis deleted his pick post.

I think JScott can attest to CantTouchthis and his eagerness to pick after hours from Wednesday, eventhough the rest of us are not necessarily online.

:thumbsup:

ok well given the fact that he was up at 3:30 and he has not checked in before noon once

Pollard seems ok eh :o

Yeah, I remember CTT on Wednesday night chomping at the bit to get the draft going :thumbsup: but frustrated that there were only a few of us online.

But I wasn't around last night.

Last night he got tired of waiting for Clash, but picked Vanderjagt at 11.10 for FantasyKing, eventhough it wasn't Fantasy's turn.  I think Clash showed up and CantTouchThis deleted his pick post.

:thumbsup:

ok well given the fact that he was up at 3:30 and he has not checked in before noon once

Pollard seems ok eh :o

I guess it's possible that he sent me a list last night, but if he did it went to my home email which I can't access from work.

Pollards ok by me.

Dude, you're like clockwork... 12:45PM EST and CantTouchThis appears in the Members line at the bottom of the page.

Any luck with the applications?

Dude, you're like clockwork... 12:45PM EST and CantTouchThis appears in the Members line at the bottom of the page.

LOL, actually got up at about 12:30 today, a bit earlier than usual.

No, not yet. BK should've called, but, i guess they hired someone else. It looks like i will get a job as KFC because my sis has connections there.

No, not yet. BK should've called, but, i guess they hired someone else. It looks like i will get a job as KFC because my sis has connections there.

Nothing like connections to get you ahead in the world ;)

Nothing like connections to get you ahead in the world :thumbsup:

:lol: O yeah, putting chicken in a bucket is moving on up!!!

Actually, i should be getting side money for dropping off newspapers to the paper rout people, that pays about 30 bucks every time i do that. But, with gas prices, i don't know bout that :banana: