Sign in to follow this  
JScott

Mock transitioned to Yahoo league

Taking a que from the FFToday June Mock, I've set up a version of the "No Hassle" league. Thought it would be cool to see how our draft picks turned out. So I'll take all our drafted teams and enter them into our Yahoo league ("No Nothing"). All the owners (you guys) need to do is manage your starting lineup. There are no trades, no waiver wire pickups, no nothing. The team you drafted is the team you're stuck with. I've already set up the league, so I'll post the password when I'm done setting it up.

It's free, so hopefully everyone will participate :banana:

Head to head, top 4 teams make the playoffs.

The winner gets :banana:

Is everyone interested?

Since I wasn't planning on having to support bye weeks on the initial draft only (I'll be a kicker and a D short) is it possible to drop players to get a Kicker and a D after the draft?

Since I wasn't planning on having to support bye weeks on the initial draft only (I'll be a kicker and a D short) is it possible to drop players to get a Kicker and a D after the draft?

eh I dont think anyone was planning on bye weeks I sure as hell did not draft with them in mind

even still i would not carry 2 defenses

:thumbsup: Sweet, the chances of me losing are quite low, i must say :rolleyes:

ill put money on you not finishing in the money

that is if everyone really plays the league

Sorry man, I already locked everything in. Think of it this way though, you might be at a disadvantage when your K and D are on bye with no backup but you have more depth at QB, WR, and RB to choose from. :thumbsup:

It's just for fun anyways.

Swirv brought up a good point that 2 D's won't really matter.

Now I'm just mad at myself for taking toomer instead of Mike Anderson in the 13th.

Swirv brought up a good point that 2 D's won't really matter.

True. In this scoring system the Ds are going to put up a lot of gooseggs. So why waste a pick on a backup D that will most likely get you zero points.

:lol: Sweet, the chances of me losing are quite low, i must say :mad:

I was just kidding, i think everyone has a great team :mad: . Ummm, are we playing for money, or, was that just an expression???

:rolleyes: Sweet, the chances of me losing are quite low, i must say :banana:

I was just kidding, i think everyone has a great team :lol: . Ummm, are we playing for money, or, was that just an expression???

$$$$$$$ :lol:

:thumbsup: Sweet, the chances of me losing are quite low, i must say :headbanger:

I was just kidding, i think everyone has a great team B) . Ummm, are we playing for money, or, was that just an expression???

$$$$$$$ :D

We all should put a dollar down on this league...winner takes all :headbanger:

I'll send the password out to each of your emails (listed in the pinned thread).

For those that don't know go to http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/ , click Sign Up Now, then click Join a Leage. If you're not a Yahoo member you'll be redirected to Sign Up. If you're already a member, or have just joined, click Join a Custom League. Enter the League ID (233363) and the password (check your email). Please use your FFToday name as your team name so it will cut down on confusion. As soon as you've signed up I can enter your roster.

:thumbsup:

Teams are in for:

JScott

swir

smitty

freighttrain

Can't touch this

huskered911

FantasyKing

Mozz

Waiting on:

Clash

Packer

TheyHate

GiantsRule

Guest Giants Rule 04

I'm gonna get in, but the password isn't in my email. Could you please send it again and I will sign up. Thanks.

I'm gonna get in, but the password isn't in my email. Could you please send it again and I will sign up. Thanks.

YGM

:thumbsup:

Guest Giants Rule 04

I'm having much trouble signing in to our league. These are the messages that I'm getting.

This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

• This league is from the free game. (Error #271)

Any ideas? :first:

Guest Giants Rule 04

The problem has been solved, and I am now signed in as Giants Rule 04. Thanks guys. :lol:

Guest Giants Rule 04

When you get a chance, I need the commish to load my team. I can't get started until he does. Good luck guys! :)

When you get a chance, I need the commish to load my team. I can't get started until he does. Good luck guys! :lol:

Team has been entered :shocking:

what 3 are we missing :thumbsup:

Clash

Packer

TheyHateMe

Um, no.

Clash

Theyhateme

FantasyKing (he dropped out some time last week)

Sorry 'bout that.

FK dropped out ;) , I didn't see that he was ever in (but I was away for 3 weeks). No big deal, I'll just submit the team for him and manage it as the commish. Unless, his team and my team go head to head, then I'll check with some of the other owners.