Sign in to follow this  
krispykleen

T-minus 6 more picks for the Misfits

...and devildog gets his first pick of the draft. Does he even know we're having this thing now? :D

Devildog must be setting a league record for the largest gap between picks. Bellyache has just made a couple of picks after an 80+ player gap which probably made him the all-time gap champ for a short while anyways.

While Giants Rule, not to be outdone, is quietly round by round going for the most picks traded in one draft record.

:pointstosky: What was funny was that I treated my 7th round pick like it was the first round. I sat there for an hour last night making up my predraft list. Then I said to myself, "what in the hell are you doing, who cares all these guys suck!"

:thumbsup: What was funny was that I treated my 7th round pick like it was the first round. I sat there for an hour last night making up my predraft list. Then I said to myself, "what in the hell are you doing, who cares all these guys suck!"

What a terrible thing to say about Kalvin Curtis.

:lol: What was funny was that I treated my 7th round pick like it was the first round. I sat there for an hour last night making up my predraft list. Then I said to myself, "what in the hell are you doing, who cares all these guys suck!"

:lol: :thumbsup: :first:

<_< What was funny was that I treated my 7th round pick like it was the first round. I sat there for an hour last night making up my predraft list. Then I said to myself, "what in the hell are you doing, who cares all these guys suck!"

:thumbsup:

Deeeeeeeeeep sleeper.

For someone with hardly any picks, that Darius Watts pick had tons of value based on where you got him! Nice job.

:lol: What was funny was that I treated my 7th round pick like it was the first round. I sat there for an hour last night making up my predraft list. Then I said to myself, "what in the hell are you doing, who cares all these guys suck!"

:clap:

Deeeeeeeeeep sleeper.

Keep laughing chuckleheads B)