Sign in to follow this  
Miller_Time_21

Waiver Process following the draft

Waivers: Owners from may pick up Free Agents after the draft through the start of week 16. From the end of the draft and the start of the regular season, waivers will be processed twice a week, once on Tuesday morning and once on Friday morning. Once the regular season starts the waiver process will be open for requests from Tuesday at 12:00 am EST to Wednesday at 6 am EST. They will then be processed sometime Wednesday morning. From the time the waivers are processed to the kickoff of the first game of the week waivers will be first come first served. Waives are closed from the start of week 16 to the end of the free agent draft. Max rounds for waivers will be 4 rounds.

We will be following this system starting on Tuesday as long as we are finished today.

Remember, you are only going to be able to add 4 players per round, so teams that have decimated their roster numbers will need to work over several waiver periods to fill their rosters up to the allowed 22 man limit. The 22 man limit must be cut to 18 by the Friday before week 2 of the regular season.

Any questions, ask.

What if two teams put in a waiver request for the same player. Who gets him? I imagine it's whomever put in the request first, is it the same once the season starts.

What if two teams put in a waiver request for the same player. Who gets him? I imagine it's whomever put in the request first, is it the same once the season starts.

It is based on Waiver Wire Order, see 5th module on the left hand column of the league home page

With that said, what is the correct waiver wire order? Opposite of the 1st round draft order? Obviously the one listed is not correct...

It is based on Waiver Wire Order, see 5th module on the left hand column of the league home page

With that said, what is the correct waiver wire order? Opposite of the 1st round draft order? Obviously the one listed is not correct...

The one listed is not correct, the correct order will be the inverse of the standings, same as the original draft order. This gives the lower teams a clear advantage in free agency before the season starts, but that was the point as well.

Once we wrap this up I think I have the WW figured out. MFL made this alot more difficult to set up then it should be, but it's done.

Waivers should be processed on Tuesday unless there is some unforeseen hold up with the draft. They will be processed 2 times a week until the season opener.

Please note, with the Thursday game week one, the Tuesday waiver wire will be the last one processed until after week 1. After the Tuesday processing, waiver's will be closed that week.

Miller:

For those of us not dumpster diving at the first iteration of ww pick-ups, will our ww standing go up for the next round?

It's not like there are many gems out there but: When are the next rounds of waivers being processed?

It's not like there are many gems out there but: When are the next rounds of waivers being processed?

Miller's on vacation until the 15th and am pretty sure it is manually run until the season starts. Not sure if he appointed a backup to run waivers :rolleyes:

######, sorry guys, in trying to get all my FF stuff taken care of before I left I forgot to take care of the waivers. This is my bad. I will get them done today so we only missed one window. Sorry for the inconvenience.

######, sorry guys, in trying to get all my FF stuff taken care of before I left I forgot to take care of the waivers. This is my bad. I will get them done today so we only missed one window. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Welcome Back, Miller.

:pointstosky: