devildog

***Big Trade***

Misfits trade:

Peyton Manning

Knights trade:

Steve McNair

Chad Johnson

Cardiac Attack's 2006 1st round pick

Let's hear it. Yeah, yeah, yeah I got bent over again. I'm an idiot. My team sucks. Anything else. Make it original this time :thumbsup:

Misfits trade:

Peyton Manning

Knights trade:

Steve McNair

Chad Johnson

Since you're in my division, I'd say it sucks royally! Despite your lack of depth, this move now makes you a contender in a very shaky division. :thumbsup:

Misfits trade:

Peyton Manning

Knights trade:

Steve McNair

Chad Johnson

Since you're in my division, I'd say it sucks royally! Despite your lack of depth, this move now makes you a contender in a very shaky division. :thumbsup:

I was a contender before this trade Skippy :cry: Yeah our division does suck royally.

But wait til next year. Two 1sts, two 2nds, two 5ths...........

I was a contender before this trade

Whatever helps you sleep at night, sparky!

Alright, alright, I stink. You happy now? But you stink too :doublethumbsup:

Alright, alright, I stink. You happy now? But you stink too :lol:

I'm the defending freakin' champion and I deserve some damn respect!!!

Alright, alright, I stink. You happy now? But you stink too :lol:

You really dismantled that thing. Great job :lol: :mad:

Misfits trade:

Peyton Manning

Knights trade:

Steve McNair

Chad Johnson

Since you're in my division, I'd say it sucks royally! Despite your lack of depth, this move now makes you a contender in a very shaky division. :lol:

That was the intent. Devil now is a contender with two top flight wr's and a rb with promise. I'm more of a contender with the best qb in the game and 3-4 above average wr's to start. We both came out better teams.

Alright, alright, I stink. You happy now? But you stink too :mad:

You really dismantled that thing. Great job :lol: :lol:

Old:

Daunte

Tiki

Dom Davis

Muhammad

Driver

Suggs

New:

Daunte

Larry Johnson

Bell

Thomas Jones

Reggie Wayne

Took a downgrade in talent to get younger and upgrade a couple of "one-year wonder" positions. To me, Tiki was my biggest loss. My favorite player of my favorite team and he's now reaching his stride. But had an opportunity to get a top 10 receiver and the 17th pick overall. I have a guy with the potential to be the top back in the league (LJ) and he could take the field sooner than later with a 32-year-old Priest battling a handful of injuries over the years. Bell could be boom or bust, but I picked up Mike Anderson in the draft and he's the only legitimate threat to the '05 Denver RB throne. Muhammad would never repeat his '04 numbers in Chicago so moving him was critical and in giving up Suggs, I got Thomas Jones and a 5th rounder. Driver was a "throw in" in the Davis for Portis deal which eventually netted me Bell/LJ/Faulk (drafted at 2.15).

I only regret giving up a ton of receivers that ended up getting drafted in the 1st & 2nd rounds! :lol:

My '04 team would kick my '05 team's ass, but I'm not in as bad shape as you might think. Then again, what do I know? I have enough picks to have backups at every position!

Could someone post a link to this disaster? I've been getting emails and IMs about how someone was imploding my old team.

This makes no sense to me so I'll just refrain from saying anything else.

Seeing what happened to the team he left behind makes the shovelheadt :first:

Could someone post a link to this disaster? I've been getting emails and IMs about how someone was imploding my old team.

:first: Your old team stunk.

yeah you got bent over again. you're an idiot. your team sucks.

yeah you got bent over again. you're an idiot. your team sucks.

From the guy who offered me Chris Brown for Manning. :pointstosky:

yeah you got bent over again. you're an idiot. your  team sucks.

you should have taken it instead of this hosing you just got.

I got a Shula League Title to my credit already buddy, and i smashed the league record for total points last year..

I don't think i should be getting trade lectures from the likes of you?

:D

When I took over the team there were 4 viable keepers:

Manning, Fred Taylor, Chad Johnson and Lee Evans

Now there are 3 viable keepers:

Kevin Jones, Chad Johnson and Andre Johnson

Chad Johnson is obviously a push. Taylor's near worthless now. Lee Evans has a rookie QB and wasn't worth much to begin with. And Manning wasn't going to get me a back of KJ's caliber straight up, not even close. You should see some of the offers I've gotten for Manning. In a 4 point per TD league, his value isn't what people seem to think it is. Own him and you'll see. You can't even sniff a top 10 back for him.

I got a Shula League Title to my credit already buddy, and i smashed the league record for total points last year..

:D

Yeah, Chris Brown > Chad Johnson and a first round pick.

Start from scratch retard and I'd wipe the floor with you. :lol: Pretty easy to throw stones when you're sitting there with LT and Alexander and I started off with Fred, I probably won't play til mid-season, Taylor as my only back.

From the guy who offered me Chris Brown for Manning. :doublethumbsup:

<_<

Start from scratch retard and I'd wipe the floor with you. B) Pretty easy to throw stones when you're sitting there with LT and Alexander and I started off with Fred, I probably won't play til mid-season, Taylor as my only back.

i started with Marshall Faulk and Garrison Hearst, Einstein :cheers:

Well, it's probably more than I got for Manning when I traded him to shovel 2 years ago. Then again, Manning wasn't coming off the single greatest season a QB has ever had at that point either.

From the guy who offered me Chris Brown for Manning. :o

:o

Start from scratch retard and I'd wipe the floor with you. :o Pretty easy to throw stones when you're sitting there with LT and Alexander and I started off with Fred, I probably won't play til mid-season, Taylor as my only back.

i started with Marshall Faulk and Garrison Hearst, Einstein :lol:

Yeah, Faulk sucked a couple years ago. That would be akin to me inheriting Priest Holmes and Warrick Dunn.

Well, it's probably more than I got for Manning when I traded him to shovel 2 years ago. Then again, Manning wasn't coming off the single greatest season a QB has ever had at that point either.

If you think Manning will repeat then it was a bad trade. If you think he'll regress back to around 35 TDs then I like it. You can see which camp I'm in.

I don't think it's a bad trade at all. Devil got a top 5 receiver and the kicker is getting Norms first in 2006, which will probably be a top 5 pick. Yeah, if Manning repeats his 2004 performance, it's a bad deal, but I don't see that happening..............

From the guy who offered me Chris Brown for Manning. :thumbsdown:

:o

Brown is a turd!!! If your going to ripp someone at least admit your offer sucked donkey balls, like 99% of your offers do. You think you would have learned by now, if your going to make offers that only retarded school girls would accept, your going to ripped on for them.

And as far your title to your credit, with the talent you had, you should have 2 so I guess that means you underachieved!!! Nice Choke job last year!! :lol:

i'll take my chances with my squad over yours there MT :D

i'll take my chances with my squad over yours there MT :banana:

point??? You've had more gifts dropped in your lap, and you still managed to choke last year. At least my guy got injured, what was your excuse, wait, you had none, you just choked with the two best backs in the league last year!! :unsure:

If you can't take the heat of being mocked for retarded school girl trade offers don't make them, if you do, expect to get laughed at when you say that C. Brown for Manning is better then anything!! Hell, I'd laugh at you if you offered me Brown for Eli Manning!

i'll take my chances with my squad over yours there MT :(

point??? You've had more gifts dropped in your lap, and you still managed to choke last year. At least my guy got injured, what was your excuse, wait, you had none, you just choked with the two best backs in the league last year!! :thumbsdown:

If you can't take the heat of being mocked for retarded school girl trade offers don't make them, if you do, expect to get laughed at when you say that C. Brown for Manning is better then anything!! Hell, I'd laugh at you if you offered me Brown for Eli Manning!

BTW it was Charles Rogers AND Chris Brown ;)

so there!!

BTW, i still beat you, and that all that counts :(

i'll take my chances with my squad over yours there MT :thumbsdown:

point??? You've had more gifts dropped in your lap, and you still managed to choke last year. At least my guy got injured, what was your excuse, wait, you had none, you just choked with the two best backs in the league last year!! :(

BTW it was Charles Rogers AND Chris Brown ;)

so there!!

BTW, i still beat you, and that all that counts :o

:( And you still choked, that's all that counts. If you didn't win, you lost, period!! If your whole purpose is to beat me then your kinda selling yourself short don't ya think! Wow, you beat a shitty team that was lucky to be in the playoffs without Priest!! Boy, did your Mom pat you on the back for that??? Did you print the final score and laminate it to show all your buddies??? Man, your family must be real proud!! :lol:

I'm liking the rivalries we're building here, boys:

Miller vs. Shooter

Island vs. Flintstones

Keep it up!

Miller vs. Shooter

Island vs. Flintstones

Keep it up!

Suck it GR! :blink:

Miller vs. Shooter

Island vs. Flintstones

Knights vs. Flintstones

Keep it up!

Suck it GR! :blink:

Consider yourself listed!!!

i'll take my chances with my squad over yours there MT :lol:

point??? You've had more gifts dropped in your lap, and you still managed to choke last year. At least my guy got injured, what was your excuse, wait, you had none, you just choked with the two best backs in the league last year!! :lol:

BTW it was Charles Rogers AND Chris Brown :thumbsup:

so there!!

BTW, i still beat you, and that all that counts :lol:

Ummm no, here's the trade offer:

Shooter McGavin gave up Brown, Chris TEN RB;Rogers, Charles DET WR

Island of Misfit Toys gave up Manning, Peyton IND QB; Year 2005 Draft Pick 1.11

Not only did you want Manning but you wanted my first round pick as well

or there's this offer that was so bad I actually forgot all about it:

Shooter McGavin gave up Manning, Eli NYG QB;Edwards, Braylon CLE WR; Year 2005 Draft Pick 4.15

Island of Misfit Toys gave up Manning, Peyton IND QB

This one is still my all-time favorite:

Anonymous Team gave up #2 Wide Receiver

Flintstones Chewable Morphine gave up Culpepper, Daunte MIN QB;Portis, Clinton WAS RB; Year 2005 Draft Pick 1.06;Year 2005 Draft Pick 3.10

Can't imagine why I turned down this generous offer which would have relieved me of two pesky draft picks, the franchise QB I've had since the start of the league, and my recently acquired stud running back all for a 2nd-year receiver on a mediocre offense. But somehow, I just had to say no!

I don't want to share trade offers as I think that goes against confidence. But he's only tried one that I'd consider in the, "WTF?" realm.

Gotta agree, some of those others were :huh: .

I don't want to share trade offers as I think that goes against confidence. But he's only tried one that I'd consider in the, "WTF?" realm.

Gotta agree, some of those others were :huh: .

I normally wouldn't but this was a special situation :lol:

I don't want to share trade offers as I think that goes against confidence.  But he's only tried one that I'd consider in the, "WTF?" realm.

Gotta agree, some of those others were  :shocking: .

I normally wouldn't but this was a special situation :shocking:

If you don't want ridiculed for an offer, don't make the offer.

JMO

i'll take my chances with my squad over yours there MT :shocking:

point??? You've had more gifts dropped in your lap, and you still managed to choke last year. At least my guy got injured, what was your excuse, wait, you had none, you just choked with the two best backs in the league last year!! :lol:

BTW it was Charles Rogers AND Chris Brown :shocking:

so there!!

BTW, i still beat you, and that all that counts :lol:

Ummm no, here's the trade offer:

Shooter McGavin gave up Brown, Chris TEN RB;Rogers, Charles DET WR

Island of Misfit Toys gave up Manning, Peyton IND QB; Year 2005 Draft Pick 1.11

Not only did you want Manning but you wanted my first round pick as well

or there's this offer that was so bad I actually forgot all about it:

Shooter McGavin gave up Manning, Eli NYG QB;Edwards, Braylon CLE WR; Year 2005 Draft Pick 4.15

Island of Misfit Toys gave up Manning, Peyton IND QB

:lol:

You should have added a "so there!!"

It's funny how tuna always forgets about little things like a 1st round pick but manages to remember about turds like Brown and Rogers :lol:

Instead of looking at all the assine offers Tuna makes, let's take a look at the reason for Tuna implosion last year and the reason he had clearly the best team but couldn't make it out of the semi's:

Tom Brady: The greatest QB of All Time gave up Dillon, Corey NEP RB

Strong Pimp Hand gave up Droughns, Reuben CLE RB

Comments: Tuna's 4th round pick in 2005 to SPH

:rolleyes: