Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

I'd like to give thanks

To bigtuna. Without him, my superstud backfield wouldn't be possible.

Trade 1:

Bigtuna gives up - 1.01 (Kevin Jones) and Lamont Jordan

Bigtuna gets - Ricky Williams

Trade 2:

Bigtuna gives up - Ricky Williams, Willis McGahee

Bigtuna gets - Jamal Lewis, Quentin Griffin.

So, for Jamal Lewis and Quentin Griffin tuna gave up Kevin Jones, Willis McGahee, and Lamont Jordan. I directly benefited from the 1, and managed to get Willis as a result of the 2nd.

Here's to you, Mr Dynasty Trade Focker Upper! :)

I actually would have all 3 of those dudes, but I traded Lamont for Braylon Edwards (more or less). So I guess I gotta thank you for a pretty schweet WR as well.

:clap: :doublethumbsup: :cheers:

another one obsessed with me

You must be gay.

Post your lineup and i will post mine.

i got by far the superior team in both leagues we are in.

good luck schmuck. :unsure:

You must be gay.

good luck schmuck. :thumbsup:

I doubt there's a single owner in the league outside of you that would take your team over mine in a dynasty setting. And you had quite a head start on me as well.

Not to mention, I beat you last year in both leagues - you have yet to win a game against me.

You're lucky I even let you play in the same league as me.

You must be gay.

good luck schmuck. :thumbsup:

I doubt there's a single owner in the league outside of you that would take your team over mine in a dynasty setting. And you had quite a head start on me as well.

Not to mention, I beat you last year in both leagues - you have yet to win a game against me.

ok put your money where your mouth is:

In Landry and Lombardi.

Total Points

Winner stays and the loser is out of the league for all time.

let me know

You must be gay.

good luck schmuck. :bench:

In Landry and Lombardi.

Total Points

let me know

Don't do that Tuna, who else will we have to provide hilarity when your gone??? I mean, some of trades keep us laughing for weeks, and if they don't youor offers sure do.

And what's with calling everyone gay?? You have a complex or something? You know the gay man is usually the one calling everyone gay......you trying to tell us something???

You must be gay.

good luck schmuck. :lol:

In Landry and Lombardi.

Total Points

let me know

Don't do that Tuna, who else will we have to provide hilarity when your gone??? I mean, some of trades keep us laughing for weeks, and if they don't youor offers sure do.

And what's with calling everyone gay?? You have a complex or something? You know the gay man is usually the one calling everyone gay......you trying to tell us something???

NOPE

The bet is laid out there.

He can be a man and sack-up or he can go boast about how great a team he has to his mom.

The proof is on sundays and lets add a bit more interest in this thing.

all or nothing.

Banning if you lose.

Here is my team:

QB Mike Vick and Tom Brady

RB1 Priest Holmes/Larry Johnson

RB2 Lamont Jordan

RB3 Tatum Bell

WR1 Terrell Owens

WR2 Reggie Wayne

Def Carolina/INDY

K Jeff Reed PITT

Sorry, but i think thats a damn good team. :D

i guess we'll see if the proof is in the pudding but my bets out there.

I guess you have trouble understanding what dynasty context is. While you may score more points this season, my team will certainly outduel yours long term. I don't think there's an owner in the league that would disagree.

How about this for a bet. For the next 5 seasons, we bet $200 on who scores more total points on each season. $200 on the 05 results, $200 on the 06 results, etc, etc. If you're confident in the longevity of your team, this should be no problem. I'll even go beyond 5 seasons.

Your banning is worthless, in fact it would detract from the overall hilarity of the league like Miller said. But I'll be more than happy to take your cash each and every year if you want to "sack-up".

I guess you have trouble understanding what dynasty context is. While you may score more points this season, my team will certainly outduel yours long term. I don't think there's an owner in the league that would disagree.

How about this for a bet. For the next 5 seasons, we bet $200 on who scores more total points on each season. $200 on the 05 results, $200 on the 06 results, etc, etc. If you're confident in the longevity of your team, this should be no problem. I'll even go beyond 5 seasons.

Your banning is worthless, in fact it would detract from the overall hilarity of the league like Miller said. But I'll be more than happy to take your cash each and every year if you want to "sack-up".

Chicken!

:thumbsup: :lol:

Done deal

$200 per season ($400 total per year)

This wwill make the Landry and Lombardi seasons all the more interesting.

:thumbsup: :lol: :sleep:

This could be a first, but I'm going to give you a compliment, I actually like your Lombardi team.

i actually like both of his teams.

DR J is a great owner, but his incessant posting after each draft pick and his constant proclamations about his greatness is sickening.

Personally, i don't play for the future in Dynasty leagues if i can avoid it. Some do, some don't.

Sometimes deals work out, and some don't, for whatever reason...sometimes you make one bad deal, but it enables enables you to make a real good later on.....

I know this...i like all my teams. Sure things could occur that would crush my season.. (TO getting hurt), but thats football.

I look forward to the competition every week, and frankly i took over a couple of really bad teams in these leagues and now i think i am ready to compete. People have differing views on players...thats the nature of this game...i guess some people think Kevan Barlow is a good player...I DO NOT, i think he sucks. Some people are afraid of Priest Holmes...I am NOT (as you know)..especially with LJ there. Some people like Jamal Lewis, i am not so much a fan...anymore.

Some people like Taum Bell(ME) others don't. I have been right before (Portis) and i have been wrong (Droughns/Macgahee (although i blame Grove Diesel 100% for that deal cause he im'ed me with some inside info from Bills practices that apparently were not true (oh well, you move on and try to make up for it).

I have yet to meet a player (besides Jetdoc) who didn't make bad trades...we all do...some take time to come to light (as the "Dude" says "Shiot has come to light")

I can proudly look at my rosters in both leagues and say...i got a chance...maybe not so much in Lombardi...still building there...but in Landry where the talent is so spread out..WHY NOT GO FOR IT NOW? should i wait till DR J builds another Serbian Assasin team and crushes everybody 3 years in row? (if that happens)

'

The time is now for my team in Landry...i will enjoy the season and as usual my competition with all the longtime members and was glad to see MT win last year as he is a great owner as well.

Just as long as Hammertime doesn't winn....

I guess you have trouble understanding what dynasty context is.    While you may score more points this season, my team will certainly outduel yours long term.   I don't think there's an owner in the league that would disagree.

How about this for a bet.   For the next 5 seasons, we bet $200 on who scores more total points on each season.    $200 on the 05 results, $200 on the 06 results, etc, etc.  If you're confident in the longevity of your team, this should be no problem.  I'll even go beyond 5 seasons.   

Your banning is worthless, in fact it would detract from the overall hilarity of the league like Miller said.    But I'll be more than happy to take your cash each and every year if you want to "sack-up".

Done deal

:lol: :( :mad:

That offer was for this league only. My Lombardi team is still in the middle of a rebuild and I'm not taking sucker bets on it. Go talk crap on that board if you like.

But it seems you're up for the $200 in this league, so done deal. I'll be very happy taking your dough here.

This could be a first, but I'm going to give you a compliment, I actually like your Lombardi team.

Yeah, his Lombardi team is good and actually worth some hype. It's his "Landry Champions" battlecry followed up with a "starting lineup update" every time he makes a deal here that is ridiculous.

and his constant proclamations about his greatness is sickening.

Pot, kettle?

I guess you have trouble understanding what dynasty context is.    While you may score more points this season, my team will certainly outduel yours long term.   I don't think there's an owner in the league that would disagree.

How about this for a bet.   For the next 5 seasons, we bet $200 on who scores more total points on each season.    $200 on the 05 results, $200 on the 06 results, etc, etc.  If you're confident in the longevity of your team, this should be no problem.  I'll even go beyond 5 seasons.   

Your banning is worthless, in fact it would detract from the overall hilarity of the league like Miller said.    But I'll be more than happy to take your cash each and every year if you want to "sack-up".

Done deal

:) :lol: :wub:

That offer was for this league only. My Lombardi team is still in the middle of a rebuild and I'm not taking sucker bets on it. Go talk crap on that board if you like.

But it seems you're up for the $200 in this league, so done deal. I'll be very happy taking your dough here.

Its five years buddy if you are so confident in yopur team put up the money

'both leagues

no cherry picking

put up or shut up.

:unsure:

Done deal

:) :) :)

Its five years buddy if you are so confident in yopur team put up the money

'both leagues

no cherry picking

put up or shut up.

:pointstosky:

Cherry picking is asking for me to wager money on my Lombardi team. Unlike you, I'm realistic and will acknowledge that it'll take me a good 2 years to catch up to what you've built there. And I'm not in the business of giving away money.

You're the one that said your team is better right here in this league. I say this year perhaps, but long term you're going to get beat down. So either you're willing to wager on this, or it's an admission that you know I am right. Of course in your case, there's probably an option C: likes to talk out of his ass. I guess we'll see...

Going once...

Going twice...

Yeah, that's what I thought.

:huh:

Going once...

Going twice...

:pointstosky:

i made the wager jerkoff not you

Take it or shut it loser :thumbsup:

your failure to respond is admittting my teams are better :D

:pointstosky: :headbanger:

Going once...

Going twice...

:first:

i made the wager jerkoff not you

Take it or shut it loser :lol:

your failure to respond is admittting my teams are better :rolleyes:

:banana: :first:

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Exactly!

I told you, I agree your Lombardi team is better and that I'm not taking a wager I feel I have poor odds on. And I also told you that I'm not taking a retarded ban bet, give me something tangible, something I can spend.

I countered with a modified wager - $200 each season for the next 5 years. Your failure to accept just shows what we all know. That despite your talk you know that my team is far better long term, and you are a focking loudmouth that is unwilling to back up the sh!t he talks.

As if I really needed to expose this though.

My work is done here.

Personally, i don't play for the future in Dynasty leagues if i can avoid it. Some do, some don't.

I know this...i like all my teams. Sure things could occur that would crush my season.. (TO getting hurt), but thats football.

Oops

Personally, i don't play for the future in Dynasty leagues if i can avoid it.  Some do, some don't.

I know this...i like all my teams.  Sure things could occur that would crush my season.. (TO getting hurt), but thats football.

Oops

:thumbsup:

Friggin Classic!

Come on Gilligan, it's pretty simple. Either take the bet, or admit that you know my team is better. :ph34r:

Sure things could occur that would crush my season.. (TO getting hurt)

Or taking his ball and going home. :banana:

That situation is going to be just too funny, and it couldn't have happened to a bigger jackass! :lol:

Personally, i don't play for the future in Dynasty leagues if i can avoid it.  Some do, some don't.

I know this...i like all my teams.  Sure things could occur that would crush my season.. (TO getting hurt), but thats football.

Oops

Double Oops!

And just in time for our matchup this week. Thanks, Tuna!

Oops

Double Oops!

And just in time for our matchup this week. Thanks, Tuna!

Looks like he's out for the season now, and Tuna's season is crushed. :thumbsdown: :rolleyes: