Sign in to follow this  
devildog

You guys love me

The two longest non draft related threads over the past year have involved my trades. I bring out the best in you :unsure:

Ah, Yes! You, inspire, tantalize, challange, provoke, confront and play outside the box. :thumbsup:

And you better start concentrating on putting together a competitive team THIS year as well.  :thumbsdown:

Come on man, I'm not that bad.

Drew Bledsoe

Kevin Jones

Chad Johnson

Andre Johnson

Travis Taylor (who I think will be the #2 in Minny)

Kevin Curtis

Jason Hanson

Arizona D

Not going to win it all but if I can find a decent WR or two on the waiver wire and I don't suffer some major injuries, I should be pretty competitive.

And you better start concentrating on putting together a competitive team THIS year as well.  :angry:

Drew Bledsoe

Kevin Jones

Chad Johnson

Andre Johnson

Kevin Curtis

Jason Hanson

Arizona D

Not going to win it all but if I can find a decent WR or two on the waiver wire and I don't suffer some major injuries, I should be pretty competitive.

I hear that Johnson fellow is pretty good, but you could use some help at qb. :lol:

And you better start concentrating on putting together a competitive team THIS year as well.  :thumbsup:

Drew Bledsoe

Kevin Jones

Chad Johnson

Andre Johnson

Kevin Curtis

Jason Hanson

Arizona D

I hear that Johnson fellow is pretty good, but you could use some help at qb. :sleep:

I'll take my chances that Bledsoe and Chad Johnson outscore Manning and Watts/Bradley or whatever other scrub I would have ended up starting as my fourth WR. Manning was a luxury I couldn't afford given my receivers. :sleep:

And you better start concentrating on putting together a competitive team THIS year as well.  :lol:

Drew Bledsoe

Kevin Jones

Chad Johnson

Andre Johnson

Kevin Curtis

Jason Hanson

Arizona D

I hear that Johnson fellow is pretty good, but you could use some help at qb. ;)

I'll take my chances that Bledsoe and Chad Johnson outscore Manning and Watts/Bradley or whatever other scrub I would have ended up starting as my fourth WR. Manning was a luxury I couldn't afford given my receivers. :D

You do realize that Manning outscored both of those players by hisself last year right?? :D

And you better start concentrating on putting together a competitive team THIS year as well.  :lol:

Drew Bledsoe

Kevin Jones

Chad Johnson

Andre Johnson

Kevin Curtis

Jason Hanson

Arizona D

I hear that Johnson fellow is pretty good, but you could use some help at qb. :lol:

I'll take my chances that Bledsoe and Chad Johnson outscore Manning and Watts/Bradley or whatever other scrub I would have ended up starting as my fourth WR. Manning was a luxury I couldn't afford given my receivers. :wub:

You do realize that Manning outscored both of those players by hisself last year right?? :unsure:

Last year's stats are last year's stats. Do you think Manning throws for 50 TDs again? I don't, especially since his previous high was 33 and his career average is 30. I don't think many others believe he'll approach those numbers again either or I would have gotten better offers for him when I was shopping him around. Last year his ADP was right around the same as Chad Johnson's. He had a great year and now all of a sudden he's a top 5 pick? I'm not buying it and I think he's a perfect sell high candidate in 4 point for TD pass leagues. Problem is, like I said, it's hard to get fair value for him. Saw that in this league and I saw that in another 16 team dynasty I'm in. Guy had both Manning and Culpepper and got only so-so offers for either. I've got him penciled in at 4300 yards and 37 TDs and I think that's being generous. At that level my projections for CJ and Deadsoe exceed what Manning and a 4th receiver on my team will do.

And you better start concentrating on putting together a competitive team THIS year as well.  :huh:

Drew Bledsoe

Kevin Jones

Chad Johnson

Andre Johnson

Kevin Curtis

Jason Hanson

Arizona D

I hear that Johnson fellow is pretty good, but you could use some help at qb. :(

I'll take my chances that Bledsoe and Chad Johnson outscore Manning and Watts/Bradley or whatever other scrub I would have ended up starting as my fourth WR. Manning was a luxury I couldn't afford given my receivers. B)

You do realize that Manning outscored both of those players by hisself last year right?? :(

Last year's stats are last year's stats. Do you think Manning throws for 50 TDs again? I don't, especially since his previous high was 33 and his career average is 30. I don't think many others believe he'll approach those numbers again either or I would have gotten better offers for him when I was shopping him around. Last year his ADP was right around the same as Chad Johnson's. He had a great year and now all of a sudden he's a top 5 pick? I'm not buying it and I think he's a perfect sell high candidate in 4 point for TD pass leagues. Problem is, like I said, it's hard to get fair value for him. Saw that in this league and I saw that in another 16 team dynasty I'm in. Guy had both Manning and Culpepper and got only so-so offers for either. I've got him penciled in at 4300 yards and 37 TDs and I think that's being generous. At that level my projections for CJ and Deadsoe exceed what Manning and a 4th receiver on my team will do.

Good analysis. :lol:

The forehead goes for 40 tds this year.

;)