Sign in to follow this  
GiantsRule

Now that the draft's over...

C'mon people! Trading isn't just for picking up extra picks for the draft. Let's see someone other than devildog making some deals.

I know some of you are just itching to make some laughable offers with a smattering of legitimate deals!

I got your back, offer sent. :rolleyes:

That was funny & appreciated. Thanks!

If you want to determine how many of my yet-to-be born children I'll need to give up for Padre, let me know.

Now I am really mad that you grabbed the eagle rook wr Brown before me. :wub: :wub: Good Move though. :headbanger:

Now I am really mad that you grabbed the eagle rook wr Brown before me. ;) :thumbsup: Good Move though. :thumbsup:

I didn't even do it with a potential injury in mind. I just expected Brown to be far better than the anorexic bastard.

I've got enough #2 WRs though if you want to suggest a trade!

Now I am really mad that you grabbed the eagle rook wr Brown before me. ;)  :blink:  Good Move though. :thumbsup:

I didn't even do it with a potential injury in mind. I just expected Brown to be far better than the anorexic bastard.

:cough: :cough: Greg Lewis :cough:

Now I am really mad that you grabbed the eagle rook wr Brown before me. :lol:  :lol:  Good Move though. :thumbsup:

Lewis may have the upper hand but not because of talent. Reid is notorious for not playing skill position rookies (Doug Pedersen over Donovan McNabb, sticking with Pinkston for this long as the #2...nuff said). Even Moats might not have the upper hand if Buckhalter is out for any serious time. Levens might be resigned, or they may go with Mahe.

If Brown gets the opportunity to start, it could be interesting, but I think it's only going to raise McNabb's value that much higher. 31 passing TDs with just TO as a reliable threat. Can you imagine if he gets himself a servicable #2 compliment?!?

Now I am really mad that you grabbed the eagle rook wr Brown before me. :cry:  :wall:  Good Move though. :thumbsup:

Lewis may have the upper hand but not because of talent. Reid is notorious for not playing skill position rookies (Doug Pedersen over Donovan McNabb, sticking with Pinkston for this long as the #2...nuff said). Even Moats might not have the upper hand if Buckhalter is out for any serious time. Levens might be resigned, or they may go with Mahe.

If Brown gets the opportunity to start, it could be interesting, but I think it's only going to raise McNabb's value that much higher. 31 passing TDs with just TO as a reliable threat. Can you imagine if he gets himself a servicable #2 compliment?!?

Yea, I do like Brown as well, grabbed him in a dynasty league a few weeks back.

Do agree on Reid playing vets vs rookies and is Lewis's job to lose. Luckily he has the luxury of playing opposite TO.

As a McNabb owner too am glad to see Pinkston out of the mix.

Now I am really mad that you grabbed the eagle rook wr Brown before me. :cry:  :cry:  Good Move though. :wall:

Yea, I do like Brown as well, grabbed him in a dynasty league a few weeks back.

Do agree on Reid playing vets vs rookies and is Lewis's job to lose. Luckily he has the luxury of playing opposite TO.

As a McNabb owner too am glad to see Pinkston out of the mix.

:wall:

If it's any consolation, I just received what is probably the single worst trade offer I've gotten in my 3 years in this league. I won't say who it was from, but holy smokes, it was [bill Walton] HORRRRIBLE!! [/bill Walton].

If it's any consolation, I just received what is probably the single worst trade offer I've gotten in my 3 years in this league. I won't say who it was from, but holy smokes, it was [bill Walton] HORRRRIBLE!! [/bill Walton].

Was that my offer? I can't remember if I sent you anything or not.

Let me know.