Sign in to follow this  
Walter34

So when should the draft start?

Lets set aside Aug 18 - 20 (Mon - Wed) as the core dates. Times between 7 - midnight eastern.

2 or 3 live sessions should do it.

Originally posted by Walter34:

Lets set aside Aug 18 - 20 (Mon - Wed) as the core dates. Times between 7 - midnight eastern.

i'm all over this.

and  

Guest Cyric29

Sounds great commish.

Sounds OK to me, though that's 6:00 Central, which means my kids are not in bed yet, but I should be able to rock anyways.

That should be good for the most part. Enough so that I won't hold anything up. But I won't be live on the 20th before 8:00 EST.

Guest Cyric29

Cool, doesn't conflict with my other draft...thanks for working that out for me...

So what's the deal? Not even half of the teams have replied to say that these dates were OK. It would suck to come on line that day to draft and only half the league is there.

The 18th through the 20th works for me. Time isn't really a factor, so whenever works for you guys is dandy.

i've got another draft on the 19th so 18th - whatever is fine with me.

I dunno if thats a good time for me, because I'm in high school and am pretty busy during the week.

I have football practice till 6 pm eastern, I can make it, and do it, but I will have a serious strain on my time to do homework and stuff like that.

Do you really think we'll need 3 sessions of 7pm to 12 midnight? That's 15 hours total, never had a live draft that long.

Originally posted by FantasyGod:

I dunno if thats a good time for me, because I'm in high school and am pretty busy during the week.

I have football practice till 6 pm eastern, I can make it, and do it, but I will have a serious strain on my time to do homework and stuff like that.

Do you really think we'll need 3 sessions of 7pm to 12 midnight?  That's 15 hours total, never had a live draft that long.

Prerank you players

Originally posted by FantasyGod:

Do you really think we'll need 3 sessions of 7pm to 12 midnight?  That's 15 hours total, never had a live draft that long.

you're in school in mid august?!

and i doubt it takes that long but we just wanted to put aside that 'block' of time.

like bp said, predraft and you can also send us a list.

We can start anytime as well. Set up the draft with no timer. Who knows - maybe we knock off 2 rounds a week.

FantasyGod - I dont expect to need all 3 nights. Maybe 1 session will do it if everyone is ready and live. It is damn near impossible to find a suitable time and this one seems agreeable.

We can start anytime as well. Set up the draft with no timer. Who knows - maybe we knock off 2 rounds a week.

i'm w/this.

can we contact everyone and let them know this is what we'd like to do?

also...can we post the draft order again?

thought we were gonna keep that thread up, otherwise i would have wrote down the order.

thanks

Originally posted by NAn:

i'm w/this.

can we contact everyone and let them know this is what we'd like to do?

Agreed.

Originally posted by NAn:

also...can we post the draft order again?

thought we were gonna keep that thread up, otherwise i would have wrote down the order.

thanks

It is a tip that the default setting on this site is "Topics in the last 10 days" since the fraft order topic had been dormant longer than 10 days, it didn't register on your screen.

Simply go to upper right hand corner of screen and change setting to "show all topics."

;)

thanks melad.

after 3 yrs, you'd think i'd remember that   :(  

I am going to need to request days off - not a huge deal, but I hate to request off the 18th and not have everyone show. AND I can not have 2 days off in a row.

If it doesn't get done in one night I will predraft, but the longer I can wait to do that the better.

I don't think you would need to, bgsgfan. We're moving fairly well now, and if we continue our pace, we should be able to knock off 4-6 rounds before we go live on the 18th.