Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Rounds 1 & 2 commentary

Burt, I sent you a list and Piks info if needed.

Rusty is jonesing.

Have you noticed how quite it is in here during his ban? I'm skeered! :unsure:

I know you can start 3Rb's and there is only 4 point passes, but Manning at 1.8.......My God! :headbanger: I am also very happy with Jamal Lewis on the way back. If he stays healthy he will be a top 3 RB imo. :thumbsup:

I'm not 2nd guessing you but I just cant make myself draft a QB that early. But then again, if he throws for 40 TDs its equivalent to almost 27 TDs rushing/receiving.

Burt, I sent you a list & message through this cite, my computer crashed, let me know if you get it.

If the title of the email is "FockityFockFockFock" then I got it.

We're not in a huge hurry so its cool if we have to wait a little bit for your picks. If you still wanna go the other route I'll ask one of the guys you mentioned to sit in for you for a couple of days if you'd like.

Thats it, I will send lists when I can, thanks.

I got in touch with torrid and he said he'd be willing. :pointstosky:

I know you can start 3Rb's and there is only 4 point passes, but Manning at 1.8.......My God!  :rolleyes: I am also very happy with Jamal Lewis on the way back.  If he stays healthy he will be a top 3 RB imo.  :thumbsup:

I (seriously) tossed a coin between Manning and Portis at 06. It came up Portis; Manning went next. I did the same with Ahman and Corey in the 2nd round. I get Ahman; Corey goes next.

I read some over-hyped lunacy from a Skins fan about the coming greatness of Gibbs 0-line, and I was sold on Portis for the year. Manning was probably the better choice. Don't need no Colts fan to sell me on him. :rolleyes:

That's why we call it RAT'S ASS!!!

I know you can start 3Rb's and there is only 4 point passes, but Manning at 1.8.......My God!  :mad: I am also very happy with Jamal Lewis on the way back.  If he stays healthy he will be a top 3 RB imo.  :D

I (seriously) tossed a coin between Manning and Portis at 06. It came up Portis; Manning went next. I did the same with Ahman and Corey in the 2nd round. I get Ahman; Corey goes next.

I read some over-hyped lunacy from a Skins fan about the coming greatness of Gibbs 0-line, and I was sold on Portis for the year. Manning was probably the better choice. Don't need no Colts fan to sell me on him. :thumbsup:

That's why we call it RAT'S ASS!!!

The O-line is definitely better. Rabach is a big upgrade over Raymer, Jensen is back and looks good, and the line is switching to a zone-blocking approach that will let Portis pick his holes as he did in Denver. I think he's going to have a very good year.

That said, Manning is head and shoulders above the rest, and depending on the scoring system (which I have not fully perused) he's worth the 1.06.

I got in touch with torrid and he said he'd be willing. :dunno:

Go ahead and let torrid do it, hopefully I'll have mine up and ready soon.

Thanks torrid :thumbsup:

I got in touch with torrid and he said he'd be willing. :o

Go ahead and let torrid do it, hopefully I'll have mine up and ready soon.

Thanks torrid :thumbsup:

:dunno:

Kinda supprised Tiki dropped so far.

Yeah but I was kinda expecting that. I'm happy to get last year's rushing champ, Curtis Martin a pick after Barber.

Kinda supprised Tiki dropped so far.

I was debating between Tiki and Moss, I went with Moss since I rarely if ever have him on any teams.

sound frafting strategy I know