Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Moz makes trade

Moz trades Rudi Johnson , T. Heap , and C. Perry to Uncle paul for C. Portis , L. Betts , and D. Jolley.

My thoughts on this as to why I did a trade that would seem to be at the other guys advantage.

Looking at the SOS Portis play cupcakes , His O line has improved greatly , he's added weight , and their scheme is supposedly changing -- all adding up IMO to a top 5 season for Portis which is why I was willing to give up a stud like Rudi and Heap to get him. Also a big reason was this is a PPR league and as such Rudi 's value takes a hit where as Portis is decent part of the Skins passsing game.

As for heap IMO he has top 3 potential if not top 2 but he can't stay halthy that and I really think Chris Cooley also with the skins will be a top 7 or better TE this year and don't mind him as my starter at all.

feel free to pick apart though

I don't think it's a bad trade from either side. I can understand why each of you would want to make it.

While I am high on Cooley this year (I was planning on drafting him before I traded for Shockey), I think its a bit early to count on him as your starter. However, you did upgrade at RB which in this league is always a step in the right direction.

:rolleyes:

My only question is how the hell did you get UP to reply to an email? :doublethumbsup:

:P :sleep:

My only question is how the hell did you get UP to reply to an email? :thumbsup:

:P :lol:

maybe he just doesn't like you :lol: :angry: :P