Sign in to follow this  
mcocozza

"By Round"

Mike, when I pre-enter my league's keeper picks into DB's "draft input" tab, the picks don't show up on my "by round" tab. Is there a way I can make this happen?

I just wanted to add...

I know it seems like an unnecessary request, so I'll exlain why. I am using a copy of DB with a projector to run my league's draft. I like the "by round" best to display all of the picks thus far. I'd like to click back to that view after each pick. It will still work without having the keepers pre-populated, as they will pop up after the pick before them is entered, but it would be nice to see them gone already.

Sorry mcocozza, but the only way I could create the by round tab without getting a bunch of errors for incomplete draft picks (not picked yet) is to only insert them in order.

Try this though... type in the player names for the keepers in the appropriate draft pick on the by round tab. Since they are keepers you might want to highlight them too with a cell color. That would look pretty cool projected on the wall.

Sorry it is a bit more work. I haven't got a better solution.

haha, its funny, i don't know why i didn't think of the manual way. taking too much time trying to complicate things. typing them in advance will certainly work. thanks!