Sign in to follow this  
SmoovJello

REGISTRATION OPEN!

I just saw this morning (Wed) that registration has opened for GDR Leagues. What I'm wondering now is how we go about this. I'm sitting here with my credit card ready to hand over some ca$h but I don't know if I should pay for my one team or if we have a pre-paid league or something.

Anyone know what the deal is? :rolleyes:

I'm gonna wait and let somone else do it, because I don't want to have commissioner status. I know we discussed letting somone else be the commish or organizer of this league.

Guest TheCheat

Yeah, rotochamp volunteered, and there was much thanking.

roto, do we need to decide on things such as the start of the FAB so that you can create the league, or can you create it and fill in the details as we go?

Yeah, rotochamp volunteered, and there was much thanking.

roto, do we need to decide on things such as the start of the FAB so that you can create the league, or can you create it and fill in the details as we go?

We can make up a date now to create the league, but the date won't be final until all 16 owners are signed in. I know the intial date is tenative. I had it set for next friday... but that will be discussed.

I keep meaning to get an email out to people on the roll call list. Plus I'll drop Cam an email and see what the deal is.

I know you can register and join a league latter. I've all ready got by stadium and everything setup..... just have to wait for the private league to open in order to join.

I know you can register and join a league latter. I've all ready got by stadium and everything setup..... just have to wait for the private league to open in order to join.

So if we register as a single team, we can join the league after registration? Do we just leave the league name/password blank on the registration.

So if we register as a single team, we can join the league after registration? Do we just leave the league name/password blank on the registration.

Guest camtheleaffan

That is correct --- just register using the email address that you provided us and create your team. Once rotochamp1 or Mike gets the league created and fires you guys the name and password you can then join. (By going to My Account --> Teams --> Join Private League_)

All of your team settings will be maintained through the join.

Guest TheCheat
Is the only way to pay for this via PayPal? No matter what link I click, I get shunted to PayPal.

I thought you could pay by credit card. (PayPal may be processing the credit card transaction for gdr.)

Is the only way to pay for this via PayPal? No matter what link I click, I get shunted to PayPal.

I paid VISA through paypal

BOOYAH, I just registered :wall:

I haven't configured my team yet though. Still pondering the possibilities.

Let's get this thing going soon though. :blink:

What...are we supposed to divulge team names here too? :headbanger:

In that case, The Dixie Devils are in Da Hizzouse

If this name is in any way offensive to someone in the league, please state that now so that I may attempt to come up with another name before we start things.

Smoov

registered

Dan Sez username

Borg0805 team name

Stadium - the Cube

resistance is futile.

prepare to be assimulated.

Ok, already said I was in, but here's the specifics

Username: rexnervous

Team name: Bend Zemmiphobiacs

Stadium: Giant Mole Rat Stadium (located in Bend, Oregon)

Trust me, I probably spent more time figuring out my team and stadium names than I will in my team roster :thumbsup:

I'm the Leaside Lobsters!

My stadium is still under construction. Negotiating with the city for some public funds, and the naming rights are up to the highest bidder. I have no shame :ph34r: