Sign in to follow this  
Dan Sez

August 25 Nite Line

I will be around until 10:30-11pm cent with an occasional break along the way

I should be at the office until 6:30ish PDT. Then I'll check in at least once after I get home.

Blitzen:

Around most of the evening...won't be far from my machine.

Ditto. I have to run to Lowe's but I should be readilay available.

Please feel free to email my pager up until about 10PM eastern. If its close to my turn before I turn in, I'll make sure to send my picks to someone.

Having some Inter-Net issues (again). It's on again, off again. This close to dropping that dadblammit ISP. Who should I send a phone # to in case things go from bad to stoopid?

Blitzen:

Having some Inter-Net issues (again). It's on again, off again. This close to dropping that dadblammit ISP. Who should I send a phone # to in case things go from bad to stoopid?

Dan and myself.

dland1957@yahoo.com

whoisjgalt@usa.net

I already have one or more numbers for you. 5911 is that the preferred?

I'll be here all night, say midnightish board time, available to take lists if needed.

I've put a couple of guys up on the pre-draft list in case they're needed. I'm generally around but away for a few minutes

I put in a pre draft list but I doubt I'll need it. I'll check in once an hour or so tonight.

I have emailed hellothere earlier today. I don't think I have a phone number or other method of contact.

I say we have Scatterjack fraft for hellothere. I know Scatter has Wesley Walker and James Jefferson at #2 and #3 on his cheatsheet. I'm sure hellothere would consider himself lucky to get such good value.

Dan Sez:

I have emailed hellothere earlier today.  I don't think I have a phone number or other method of contact.

I just forwarded a note with his number from June. I called it and he doesn't live there anymore.

whoisjgalt:

Dan Sez:

I have emailed hellothere earlier today.  I don't think I have a phone number or other method of contact.

I just forwarded a note with his number from June. I called it and he doesn't live there anymore.
I called back and got his number - I'll forward it to Dan as well.

I spoke with him and he'll pick within the next half-hour.

whoisjgalt:

I'll forward it to Dan as well.  

Doneders.

I am calling the 5911 number for Blitzen

Dan Sez:

I am calling the 5911 number for Blitzen

vmailed will look for another number

Know Doubt:

I'll send Dan an email with my top four.

I'll check back in the early AM.

You should consider just pre-frafting at RTSports. That way nobody seems them before the pick comes up. But it's up to you.

Know Doubt:

I'll send Dan an email with my top four.

I'll check back in the early AM.

Did not receive any picks/email

I added two geeks to my "spoke with on the phone" list today. It's now up to 12, for whatever that's worth.

whoisjgalt:

I added two geeks to my "spoke with on the phone" list today.   It's now up to 12, for whatever that's worth.

a man of many contacts.

I PM'ed and left a bored message at the Sanctuary for O.

thanks, I have an old cell number that is non-responsive.

Dan Sez:

thanks, I have an old cell number that is non-responsive.

I just have a work number - not calling there under the assumption that it should be after hours.

I paged HC though it is probably too late for him.. but the football game is still on so I thought I would try

anyway, a warning sent.

Dan Sez:

I paged HC though it is probably too late for him.. but the football game is still on so I thought I would try

anyway, a warning sent.

Hopefully, he'll pre-fraft a list of two.

well it has been a hard slow day.

Tomorrow I will have to go into work and that may keep me off the boards at times.

I will probably shut down in about 30 minutes

my availability tomorrow-

thanks for understanding about my work schedule being ridiculous for most people. i worked this morning, but was out getting books and stuff for this year this afternoon, thanks for the call though :) had only been home for less than 30 min so it worked out well.

Tomorrow is going to be rough for me as I have to work from 5AM to 2PM. Then my brother is moving into town and I am expected to help do that after work since some of his things are at my house. All of that with the possibility of no sleep between now and then could make for difficulties getting to a computer (can't at work and internet probably won't be up at his place). I have predrafted using the site and hope that I shouldn't slow you all up around the corner, but hate to do it as who i take with my first pick most definetly would dicate which way I go with the second. I have 10 players entered, and I hope/think that should be enough, just giving everyone the heads up. thanks-

whoisjgalt:

No Hig Chew prefraft.

Sorry, when I checked out at around 10 eastern we were only at 2.02. Guess I screwed up...I'll predraft each night from now on.