Sign in to follow this  
boost247

16 Team ADP

Would it be possible to incorporate the 16 team ADP stats from Antsports into the draft buddy? If so, how?

Thanks,

Eric

Yeah, I got it to work, but you have to have some Excel knowledge:

Get the antsports data you want, and copy and paste it into a spreadsheet. Use Paste Special (as text) to have each row work. In a blank column, put a formula in row one that says =CONCATENATE(B1, " ", C1) . Then fill the formula down for all the data you have. This gives you a column that has first and last name like CC uses. Then copy that row, and then paste special, this time choosing Paste as Values.

To get the ADP right, I put in a formula in cell J1 that said =MID(F1,1,SEARCH(".",F1,4)-1) . This searches the ADP column for the second period, and then copies everything that is before it. I pasted that formula down. Then I again Copied the entire row, and Choose Paste as Values.

Finally, I rearranged the columns to match how they are in the ADP tab of CC (the fact that some team abbreviations are different, and that it says DT instead of DEF don't seem to matter), deleting the ones I didn't need. Then, I pasted that data over the 14 team data in the ADP tab. This seemed to work. The only problem was that it didn't read the rookies (because they didn't have the ® ), so I had to insert that manually.