Mike MacGregor

FAB START TIME: Sat Aug 27th, 12:00 noon

Guest TheCheat
Anyone else have their whole team budgeted out? :rolleyes:

I bet I have *your* whole team budgeted out. :huh: :rolleyes:

Lets get ready to ... negotiate!  :huh:

:rolleyes:

Anyone else have their whole team budgeted out? :rolleyes:

Pretty much. Still tweaking a few things though. And since we don't know how anyone will bid, I think we'll be adjusting a lot on the fly.

Bring it!! :thumbsup:

Lets get ready to ... negotiate!  :bench:

:thumbsdown:

Anyone else have their whole team budgeted out? :thumbsup:

Pretty much. Still tweaking a few things though. And since we don't know how anyone will bid, I think we'll be adjusting a lot on the fly.

Bring it!! :cry:

Oh, there will definitely be some serious tweaking, but I have the number of players I want, and the salaries I want to be around planned out. Playing around with the FOQ now... That took a bit of playing to figure out...

The Gm of the Titans would like to announce that we have have targeted our key free agents. We'll be very active on the first day of free agency. entering into the blitz we're in a "win now mode".

Let the sleepless nights begin!!!

I'll be working on the Team PLanner more tnite but only have a little while to try to figure things out. Had to take a break form it last night to finalize the team logo.

Lets get ready to ... negotiate!  :P

:wub:

Anyone else have their whole team budgeted out? :lol:

Bring it!! ;)

Oh, there will definitely be some serious tweaking, but I have the number of players I want, and the salaries I want to be around planned out. Playing around with the FOQ now... That took a bit of playing to figure out...

Right now, I'm looking at putting $20 million on Peyton Manning and spending the rest on stud kickers and kick returners.

Honest.

Let the sleepless nights begin!!!

I'll be working on the Team PLanner more tnite but only have a little while to try to figure things out. Had to take a break form it last night to finalize the team logo.

Pretty long process. I think I'd like to see some sorting functionalities added to the Team Planner and the various positional queues.

Sh!t. I only just started playing with the Team Planner last night. Haven't even thought about my team at all. Haven't done any research yet. No lists. Nothing.

I'm screwed.

Looks like I'll be getting a keg of coffee for Friday night.

Guest TheCheat
Sh!t.  I only just started playing with the Team Planner last night.  Haven't even thought about my team at all.  Haven't done any research yet.  No lists.  Nothing.

I'm screwed.

Looks like I'll be getting a keg of coffee for Friday night.

AHAHAHAHAHA...you don't have any research done! :cheers: You suxor. :o

Oh shite, I don't have any lists yet either.  Guess I'll be up late Fri. too...d'oh.

Anyone else have their whole team budgeted out?  :lol:

I bet I have *your* whole team budgeted out. :( <_<

I have a great team all filled up on my Team Planner, perfect balance with an eye to a solid core of players for next year too- Now, if I could just get 1 of these guys in the Blitz I would consider myself successful.

Now, if I could just get 1 of these guys in the Blitz I would consider myself successful.

A more accurate statement could not be made!!!

Anyone else have their whole team budgeted out?  :rolleyes:

I bet I have *your* whole team budgeted out. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have a great team all filled up on my Team Planner, perfect balance with an eye to a solid core of players for next year too- Now, if I could just get 1 of these guys in the Blitz I would consider myself successful.

I have a very realistic list of 225 or so targets. I have very few top 10 guys (by position) I'm planning on going after. Just as many as I think I can actually get. That doesn't mean I won't go after a studs that I see as bargains...

Anyone else have their whole team budgeted out?  :thumbsup:

I bet I have *your* whole team budgeted out. :D ;)

I have a very realistic list of 225 or so targets. I have very few top 10 guys (by position) I'm planning on going after. Just as many as I think I can actually get. That doesn't mean I won't go after a studs that I see as bargains...

Yeah, I'm thinking I can get LT, Manning, S. Alexander for $3M/yr. Then we'll see where I spend the rest of my money.

;)

Actually, here's a real question. I don't know if anyone's thinking of this as a legacy league, but we can still offer 3 yr. contracts, correct?

Anyone else have their whole team budgeted out?  :thumbsup:

I bet I have *your* whole team budgeted out. :D ;)

Yeah, I'm thinking I can get LT, Manning, S. Alexander for $3M/yr. Then we'll see where I spend the rest of my money.

:D

Actually, here's a real question. I don't know if anyone's thinking of this as a legacy league, but we can still offer 3 yr. contracts, correct?

As far as I know that is correct. And I'm looking at it as a potential legacy league, if everyone (or most) are still game next year. Hopefully everyone approaches it that way and doesn't offer 3 year contracts to players on their last leg, knowing that they are just playing in the league this year. *cough* Steve *cough*

;)

Anyone else have their whole team budgeted out?  :bandana:

I bet I have *your* whole team budgeted out. :D :bandana:

:)

I'll stick around next year. :) <_< :bandana:

The Titans are fully prepared to be in this league for the long haul. We're looking for high-character players who can pick up our complicated offense quickly. The Titans have hired the recently available Bob Huggins to insure we recruit these type players. <_<

Guest rotochamp1

Hey guys,

I will be online for the first hour of the FAB then I have to go to the wedding.

Yes this is set up as a perpetual league and you have 50 total contract years you can offer. The max on a player is 3 years.

I will be willing to answer technical questions until I head out. I will try to refresh this thread alot during that time.

Hey guys,

I will be online for the first hour of the FAB then I have to go to the wedding.

Yes this is set up as a perpetual league and you have 50 total contract years you can offer. The max on a player is 3 years.

I will be willing to answer technical questions until I head out. I will try to refresh this thread alot during that time.

I asked a few questions in the "Beautiful Saturday" thread. I'll repost them here

1) In the "On the market" tab, what does that "Add" button below the listed players do? (I don't want to press any damn button that may commit me to something)

2) If I want to make an offer, I click the green button (for Peyton it says InQ: QB) and in the pop-up window I make the offer?

3) Assuming our GM rating gets high, how do we see the "inside info". Is it just listed in the pop-up when you mouse over the player's name?

thx in advance