Sign in to follow this  
Antonio Gates' Gate

My head hurts

Yeah, my head hurts too. Does anyone else have a sense of impending doom? I just have this feeling that when the FAB starts all hell is going to break loose. It is the calm before the storm right now, baby. :thumbsup:

Now that's weird

My original post has disappeared. Even tho' I started this thread.

OP

Procrastinating me is now paying the price.  Reading the manual, going through the interface, perusing the gameday boards (I mean, read this thread, wtf?

This game looks beyond cool, but My God have I got some homework in front of me.  Feels like studying for the SAT.

oh, wait, I didn't study for the SAT, what am I saying?

Now that's weird

My original post has disappeared. Even tho' I started this thread.

OP

Procrastinating me is now paying the price.  Reading the manual, going through the interface, perusing the gameday boards (I mean, read this thread, wtf?

This game looks beyond cool, but My God have I got some homework in front of me.  Feels like studying for the SAT.

oh, wait, I didn't study for the SAT, what am I saying?

Does anyone else have a sense of impending doom? I just have this feeling that when the FAB starts all hell is going to break loose.

I am willing to bet all hell breaks loose as well. I've got my fingers crossed that people are paying attention to the full needs of their franchise and won't blow fair/reasonable market values out of the water during the first wave. But if they do, I'll just have to adjust my strategy a bit.

One question I have is whether or not you can field an incomplete team or not. I can see some teams getting overextended during the FAB and going into week 1 w/o enough players to fill a full roster on either offense or defense (or both).

Does anyone else have a sense of impending doom?  I just have this feeling that when the FAB starts all hell is going to break loose.

I am willing to bet all hell breaks loose as well. I've got my fingers crossed that people are paying attention to the full needs of their franchise and won't blow fair/reasonable market values out of the water during the first wave. But if they do, I'll just have to adjust my strategy a bit.

One question I have is whether or not you can field an incomplete team or not. I can see some teams getting overextended during the FAB and going into week 1 w/o enough players to fill a full roster on either offense or defense (or both).

I think you can field an incomplete team but the system will make sure you are at least attempting to fill it over time. If you don't, then your team will be called dead.