Sign in to follow this  
DIVINE DESTRUCTION

TRADE DEADLINE?

The rules states the trade and free agent pick up deadline is november the 21st. All transactions made aftert the 21st will be reversed by me. I am in contact with rtsports to figure out why the trade and free agent pickup deadline I put in did not work.

Out of curiousity - why the deadline for FA pickups? Since it is a dynasty league there shouldn't be any concerns of teams "dumping."

This isn't a big deal either way - the waiver wire is slim pickings - but with a team like mine trying to find a golden nugget on the wire is about all I have left this season.

singman:

The rules states the trade and free agent pick up deadline is november the 21st. All transactions made aftert the 21st will be reversed by me. I am in contact with rtsports to figure out why the trade and free agent pickup deadline I put in did not work.

Singman, with all due respect, I don't think you should reverse any of those transactions. Much like our find last week (waivers not working properly) not being reversed, these shouldn't either. It is only a couple of days anyway. Of course I didn't have any so I don't care either way. Just my opinion though.