Sign in to follow this  
rexnervous

It's a beautiful Saturday

Just waiting to see how this damn thing actually works, and who'll be the first player injected.

T minus 2 minutes...

Who ever it is I am bidding 20 mil! I want to get the first signing!

Guest rotochamp1

Ok guys we are off. I opened the action with Peyton.

As a common sense reminder, please do not discuss what your current bid is on any player on the active market. Once a player signs it is ok to discuss the bidding that took place as we will get to see the final contract.

Good luck everyone, I will be willing to field questions for about an hour if anyone doesn't understand something on the interface.

OK roto, here goes.

1) In the "On the market" tab, what does that "Add" button below the listed players do? (I don't want to press any damn button that may commit me to something)

2) If I want to make an offer, I click the green button (for Peyton it says InQ: QB) and in the pop-up window I make the offer?

3) Assuming our GM rating gets high, how do we see the "inside info". Is it just listed in the pop-up when you mouse over the player's name?

thx in advance

3) Assuming our GM rating gets high, how do we see the "inside info". Is it just listed in the pop-up when you mouse over the player's name?

Go to Team Planner and mouse over a name...

Guest rotochamp1

1. The best place to make an offer to a player is in the TEAM PLANNER.

Right next to the position name there is a Q and DB link as you mouse over the position title bar.

First click the + button to add the player to your queue. Then click the Q button. This will bring up a list of the positional players in the queue. you can then modify your offer and hit INIT. which means initial offer.

3. Any info you are intitled to based on your GM rating will be reflected in the window that pops up when you mouse over a player name.

Guest TheCheat
2) If I want to make an offer, I click the green button (for Peyton it says InQ: QB) and in the pop-up window I make the offer?

I have done this by adding a player to my Team Planner from the player db. Once there, I click the Q to open a pop-up that allows me to set my offer.