Sign in to follow this  
Butcher

What?

Are people drafting right now or what? There's no commentary, and everyone is waiting until they're overdue for the pick to show up. Plus, the focking draft room computer has a mind of its own....it keeps crashing, and twice its picked players that I didn't pick. No matter how many times I picked "draft this player", the dude still did what it wanted.

This is gay. :(

Sorry man. It was a mess, but started doing better. "Your" team is ready for some preseason activity. :o

We won't do it like this again. I will pay for an MFL league, or just forget about this league.

I sent directions for the chat, and posted them on the league home page. You should have been in the chat. We had a great time. :lol:

Sorry man. It was a mess, but started doing better. "Your" team is ready for some preseason activity. ;)

We won't do it like this again. I will pay for an MFL league, or just forget about this league.

I sent directions for the chat, and posted them on the league home page. You should have been in the chat. We had a great time. :lol:

I would be willing to contribute the $5 to pay for a real draft - this one was the suck!

That, and I drafted Vick. Shoot me now. I'll tell ya what tho - I'll score a lot on offense week to week if the stars allign. ;)

We did a 14 teamer there on Sat and everyone loved it. I don't know why it was such a mess but oh well. As for next year. I probably will NOT finish in the top 7 here, so someone else will have to take over. ;)

I knew I was taking CBrown early. We'll see how that works out. I was ripped for taking JLew early the year he had 2000, so fingers crossed for my bizarre mess of a team.

BTW, Butcher, you have a nice foundation there, and it could literally carry you.

:bandana:

I never saw the link to the draft chat. My online draft page kept saying server error or something, and I only tried to pick through the first 8 rounds or so. Out of those 8, I only actually picked 5 players. Then I just proxied a bunch of players, and that's how my roster turned out. Although I didn't proxy all of those LB's....I don't know what the fock that is all about.

Anyway, I'm guessing all of you went through this since the consensus is that the draft sucked. It wouldn't let me pick the player I wanted sometimes.....it just handed me a hogie with a great big d!ck in it and picked who it wanted.

Could've been worse, though. Need some LB's Zap?

;)