Sign in to follow this  
Pale Rider

August Picks Chatter! (round one)

I figured that "Fast" Willie Parker was the reason for the trade, glad to get Engram, hopefully he will be the main #2 WR for Seattle! Couldn't look past needing some more WR help.

Thrilled to get the Broncos starting RB. :headbanger:

Even if it is just for one year - 1k yds and 10tds are hard to pass up.

Thrilled to get the Broncos starting RB.  :doublethumbsup:

Even if it is just for one year - 1k yds and 10tds are hard to pass up.

Yep. I'll take what I can get.

I guess I'm going to need to have the Eagles score a lot. And keep it away from the TE. Still, Lewis seemed like the BPA. And you can never have enough startable guys in this league.

I spoke with Know Doubt and he'll pick before he goes to bed (he's in RI). I've got a prefraft list of two queued up. I can't put too much of a list for 2.12 and 3.01 since I prolly don't want both picks to be at the same position and with my luck the queuing would result in that. I'm heading to the gym and will check in tonight.

Maybe Dan could call DD and get him to queue up a list for 2.08?

I figured that "Fast" Willie Parker was the reason for the trade, glad to get Engram, hopefully he will be the main #2 WR for Seattle! Couldn't look past needing some more WR help.

Absolutely. With Staley out, and now Bettis.........man I didnt have a choice. Props to JGalt for not taking me to the cleaners. Now lets just hope the Steelers dont go with the "3 headed monster" approach when the other 2 donkeys get off the gurney.

Six rounds in four days with the site on the crapper for what seemed to be at least half of the time. Pretty damn good job. :unsure:

Is this place actually up and running again?

Hummmm. Lets see. Usually once I get into a thread, they try to switch to another, I get the "Too Many Connections" error.

I would suggest they kill the Geek Club which would reduce about 60% of load and 90% of the useless crap.