Sign in to follow this  
Theyhateme459

Who Needs a starting RB?

So does this mean that if Wiggins gets 2 tds that im more of a genius? And what did Moss do that was so outstanding? I've been watching him do more than that on a regular basis. Have a great first half come out in the second get pissed shove his head up his ass and drop touchdown after touchdown. If he would just stick those long ass arms of his out there he would have had 3 or 4 tds not one. And about the runningbacks, We'll see how far Bettis and Staley get you next year when Bettis is retired and Staley is a backup, OH and...... you have no picks to go after a stud rookie cuz you traded them. Granted you have a good group of recievers but lets face it........ After that theres not alot to your team. And not alot of future because you traded your draft picks. OH thats right you traded them to ME!!!!! I might be interested in trading that pick back to you in a few weeks so we can see where it will end up bieng at if ya want. You could really use Bush or Maroney next year man!!!!!!

Look at my TE that i STARTED! 2 TDs baby!

me = genius

:doublethumbsup:

Give me a break.... you started him because your ONLY other TE is hurt & not playing! Sure doesn't = genius to me.... thats called LUCKY!

me = genius

:thumbsup:

Give me a break.... you started him because your ONLY other TE is hurt & not playing! Sure doesn't = genius to me.... thats called LUCKY!

:lol: Lucky is right on that one!!! Pick another sleeper that scores big and then maybe just maybe well reconsider this.

So does this mean that if Wiggins gets 2 tds that im more of a genius? And what did Moss do that was so outstanding? I've been watching him do more than that on a regular basis. Have a great first half come out in the second get pissed shove his head up his ass and drop touchdown after touchdown. If he would just stick those long ass arms of his out there he would have had 3 or 4 tds not one. And about the runningbacks, We'll see how far Bettis and Staley get you next year when Bettis is retired and Staley is a backup, OH and...... you have no picks to go after a stud rookie cuz you traded them. Granted you have a good group of recievers but lets face it........ After that theres not alot to your team. And not alot of future because you traded your draft picks. OH thats right you traded them to ME!!!!! I might be interested in trading that pick back to you in a few weeks so we can see where it will end up bieng at if ya want. You could really use Bush or Maroney next year man!!!!!!

Someone always have to ruin my High :mad: :o

Someone always have to ruin my High :unsure: :lol:

Hey I offered you a steal of a deal in Portis for Moss or Johnson and you said no. That was a one time deal there man. Now im going to want market value. Now that LJ will be spliting carries with Priest :shocking: I really have no clue what to do with my runningbacks. :lol: But overall thats a good thing to have!!!!

me = genius

:pointstosky:

:thumbsup: Lucky is right on that one!!! Pick another sleeper that scores big and then maybe just maybe well reconsider this.

we will see

me = genius

:bench: Lucky is right on that one!!! Pick another sleeper that scores big and then maybe just maybe well reconsider this.

;)

we will see

SHANE--- I must give you alittle credit. In another dynasty league I have Gates, H.Miller, Teyo Johnson & Courtney as my TE's..... the weekend before final cuts I decide to go with 3 te's & keep Teyo over Courtney. The next day Teyo gets cut & now I'm the dumbass. Learned a valuable lesson... I will NEVER cut a player until its the cut-down day deadline :pointstosky: :( :pointstosky:

me = genius

:sleep:

Yeah and ya see LJ today???? Damn I am loving my running backs more and more every time that McGahee, Portis and LJ go for 100+ each and a few TD's!!!

me = genius

:sleep:

Yeah and ya see LJ today???? Damn I am loving my running backs more and more every time that McGahee, Portis and LJ go for 100+ each and a few TD's!!!

And my TE Wiggins had 2 TD's todaytoo!!! But they were both called back for penalties :shocking: :wacko: :wall: Tice better get on them for that!!!