Sign in to follow this  
Walter34

predraft question

Will the list still be valid for a 2nd pick? If I make a long list, will it the next pick as well as take the next highest for the next round?

Originally posted by Walter34:

Will the list still be valid for a 2nd pick? If I make a long list, will it the next pick as well as take the next highest for the next round?

Yes - but a commish has to force a pick off the listing. So I can - as long as instructions are provided in email and I'm alerted to having said mail - choose out of order from your list.

Guest dolfan02
Originally posted by whoisjgalt:

Yes - but a commish has to force a pick off the listing.  So I can - as long as instructions are provided in email and I'm alerted to having said mail - choose out of order from your list.

Oh so the pre-draft picks aren't automatic? Do you get notifications when we change our lists?

Originally posted by dolfan02:

Oh so the pre-draft picks aren't automatic?  Do you get notifications when we change our lists?

They aren't automatic - the list appears when it's your turn to fraft. I just click the dot for the top guy left and hit the [draft] button.

They aren't automatic - the list appears when it's your turn to fraft.  I just click the dot for the top guy left and hit the [draft] button.

The current list loads. I have no reason to know what happens to the list (what adjustments you make) between your picks - none of my business.

Guest dolfan02

The current list loads.  I have no reason to know what happens to the list (what adjustments you make) between your picks - none of my business.

Got it. I was trying to figure out what happened last night, when I cleared my predraft list off of RT before going home but somehow a list loaded up for you when my pick came up.

Originally posted by dolfan02:

Got it.  I was trying to figure out what happened last night, when I cleared my predraft list off of RT before going home but somehow a list loaded up for you when my pick came up.

When you change your list - remember to SAVE the new list. Otherwise, you haven't loaded up a new one.