Sign in to follow this  
Tough Guy

SOD

Looks like so far BL has the SOD of the draft this year in Willie Parker. If he stays the starter he very well could be! We'll just have to see how things go!

Looks like so far BL has the SOD of the draft this year in Willie Parker. If he stays the starter he very well could be! We'll just have to see how things go!

Absolutely.

You can't predict injuries though.

Fast Willie could be yours.... for the right price!!! Let's make a deal.... as a die-hard BROWNS fan its truely hard to get excited about a Steelers player. I drafted him thinking maybe next year & then use him as trade-bait. Well, let's do something if you want.

Fast Willie could be yours.... for the right price!!! Let's make a deal.... as a die-hard BROWNS fan its truely hard to get excited about a Steelers player. I drafted him thinking maybe next year & then use him as trade-bait. Well, let's do something if you want.

I dont need him, I already have 3 thats right 3 stud runningbacks. Besides theres too many???? for him now, depends on if he stays the starter after staley and the bus come back. As of now i would say he has about the same value as chester taylor, kevin raulk, or lee suggs at best. If he was the starter for the rest of the season? then i would be interested, but where would i put him with LJ, McGahee, Portis??? Plus Mewelde Moore is starting for minnesota now that bennett did a whole whopping -1 on 6 carries or something like that

Plus Mewelde Moore is starting for minnesota now that bennett did a whole whopping -1 on 6 carries or something like that

Are you serious about MOORE starting??? I have him a my big money league & would love to hear he's starting!!! He didn't even have a rushing attempt this past week...

Plus Mewelde Moore is starting for minnesota now that bennett did a whole whopping -1 on 6 carries or something like that

Are you serious about MOORE starting??? I have him a my big money league & would love to hear he's starting!!! He didn't even have a rushing attempt this past week...

The reason why is because he twisted his ankle in pregame warmups, and with the way bennett played thats the word is that Moore will get alot of time this week. Just wonder if the blocking will get better against cinci?? I think that was a big part of the p[roblem. Why ya interested in having Moore in two leagues?

Yep hes the #1 back now! provided he doesnt get hurt he will be the #1 for the rest of the year!